View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 07:49 AM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Ok something is weird.
Mine is acting the same way.

9/20 v2 would not even start up past the boot screen after getting a good flash twice.
Went back to stock and all that.
Ok I am having the same issue with 9/20v1 and the weather tab. I have never had any issue with a NRG ROM. It gets a little weirder though. When I flashed HR, Stock, HR, 9/20v1, HR. When I did the final HR it would not go past the align screen setup. I would hit the cursors and it would start to change to a new page then the align screen popped back up. It did this over and over. SOOO I threw er in bootloader and reflashed to stock, HR, flashed 9/20v1 on alignment screen it flickered but went ahead and went past it and loaded up. I added Conflippers weather database, removed the extra cities, added my city and all was well. UNTIL I went to add another city and the menu softkey doesn't work.???

I have downloaded 9/20V2 and pulled the .nbh. Just haven't had time to try to flash yet in case I run into anymore issues when loading. I'll try to squeeze that in sometime this afternoon and report back on what happens.