View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:56 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Here you go my friend.
Both cabbed for install and zipped for you to edit.

http://cid-19e13f7ef2635c8a.skydrive...ider?uc=2&nl=1
Glorious! thank you. ...good thing I backed up the new icons before I installed your cab right? ...dammit.

With your flashing woes...I did have a few issues getting a solid flash on this latest build...I was noticing little features not working. I didn't flash to stock, because the phone wasn't rebooting, there were just features not functioning proper. I settled to reflash...and had to do it two or three times before I got everything perfect.

No clue why. The final flash ran through SASHIMI and installed everything just the same, only that time it worked.

Anyone with Antivirus issues, your antivirus may delete the custom RUU...in that case, you can use another to flash. I did notice that one of my RUUs was tagged for removal by Norton.

G-ALARM
I have G-Alarm working fine. Version 2.2, I think is the latest. I would not install it with the new graphic acceleration - it doesn't add anything but some bugs [at least for me]. I also had an expired license, but purchased the software and it's been flawless. Windows Alarms are terrible in comparison. It's very worth the 5 or 6 bucks the developer charges. Don't hack his app...he's a dude, just like us and deserves something for his work.