View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 12:34 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
That feature is already enabled- start-settings-personal-phone-advanced
The tachi dialer doesnt allow vibration as of right now, as far as I know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Ok I updated all info in my previous post on the unique taskbar which looks like yours and works well so it can safely be posted without wondering who to give credit to, tsowen
Look here:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1356
Awesome. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Has the Rhodium world clock issue been fixed in this rom? I'm not getting the hour back bug like I normally would in previous rhodium manila roms.
Yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
You can get to the epst settings by accessing it from the windows directory
What is epst used for anyway ? Does it need a shortcut to be created by me in the next release ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin.tyler View Post
This is going to seem like a pretty dumb question, but how do I access the dialer? On the home screen I see "Action" in the lower left corner, and I can't seem to find ANY way to access the dialer.
I just had to laugh at this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycats View Post
still need to have Data Roaming Allow option, no Roaming Alert either......looks like some things missing in Network Services that you normally see in most ROMs; a deal breaker for me.
Dude.. move to another ROM then... really.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose1 View Post
Uhh thanks but I think you misunderstood. What I'm saying is that I am NOT getting the world clock bug in the rhodium manila where the time would always go 1 hour back if you click it. I did not use any fix and I am not experiencing the bug which is why I was asking has that bug been fixed.
So you're asking about why a bug was fixed ? Shoudln't you be happy it's gone ? lol Why question it ? lol

I will try to contact other CDMA chefs to see if I can cook in carrier settings for the next release. Although I don't really understand how different carrier settings could coexist in the same ROM. Weird.. but I'll look into it. I will also address the Data Roaming options and all other little things that need to be to get this closer to "almost perfection"

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 3 times.