PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2009, 10:06 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to rezn
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
Ok, thanks. Isnt it weird that the Rhodium SMS isnt called when you click the new text message button? Odd that they would create a whole new sms viewer/reply window, but no way to create a new sms....
Yeah.. I did find that odd, but I dont even use the Rhodium SMS at all. I put the old WM manila file back in so even when I click on SMS in TF3D it launches the old WM SMS style.
Old 06-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post
Yeeaah.. Manila wants to see the HTC dialer to work properly
No workaround of it unfortunately..
Anybody missing the old HTC dialer ? Or landscape mode ?
I do like the Tachi Dialer over the old HTC Dialers....
(and thanks for answering me... Its appreciated)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
I like the tachi dialer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
DITTO
... But I use Throttle Lock and really dont like the Slide to answer interfering with the locking program.

Also... If you disable the HTC dialer and Reset... You will notice a significant drop in mem usage.

Quote:
Yeah.. I did find that odd, but I dont even use the Rhodium SMS at all. I put the old WM manila file back in so even when I click on SMS in TF3D it launches the old WM SMS style.
Yeah I noticed the weird thing... but was happy, because it was one less thing to change. I HATE the Rhodium SMS page and quickly put it back to windows style.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 06-07-2009, 10:15 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Also... If you disable the HTC dialer and Reset... You will notice a significant drop in mem usage..

Can you explain this more? Does Tachi dialer remain? How did you go about disabling? Thanks!
Old 06-07-2009, 10:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

scottgr71 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by awitt View Post
here you go install this cab and run the program and it will let you update any city let me know if I can help
I installed the Weather App, and ran the program. Now when I try to launch weather in TF3D, it relaods TF3D. I tried everything but reflashing to fix it, but can't get weather to work now.

Any souitions?

Thanks
Old 06-07-2009, 10:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

try uninstalling the app first
Old 06-07-2009, 11:11 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

Found a little bug, probably caused by user error- So I used the cabs to install HTC Album (2.5?) with the social networking engine and installed the fix to internal storage. now when I use the People tab and try to change a contacts picture, this is all it shows in HTC Album:

HTC Album works when I tap on it through the start menu and shows all of my camera shots. Weird.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I see that Jakdillard is using build 21806, I smell update!
Old 06-07-2009, 11:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvon View Post
Seems to work thanks. You would think windows would have included a feature like that in Winmo 6.5,
No worries, just don't forget to hit the green thanks button when someone gives you help.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

anybody have the glass slider being used in this rom?
Old 06-07-2009, 11:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Um... If you go into the Touch Pro tweak proggie... you can change the phone pad style to the winmo dialer. when you do, you do lose the Tachi dialer and you get a notsoo pretty winmo dialer

Its not for everyone...

Quote:
Also... If you disable the HTC dialer and Reset... You will notice a significant drop in mem usage..

Can you explain this more? Does Tachi dialer remain? How did you go about disabling? Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro