PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

this is an evil page I tell you...."666"

Old 08-05-2009, 02:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by cktech View Post
Active Sync (Locked message) issue.
When I plug the phone into USB and select ACTIVESYNC the unlock screen comes up.
The problem is, the unlock screen has NO unlock button or slider just the digit pad for the unlock code.
Chris.

Me too....just key in your code and press the middle of the D-pad....

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-05-2009, 02:12 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Bootup Speed Side my side any other ROM from a freshly flashed ROM it's faster. (yes I have tested, I have two TP's). Another thing I check for speed is, when clicking on the Sound and Notifications, then clicking into Notifications, this ROM is always on top. General speed with accessing the menus and pulling up apps, like google maps. Albiet it is not scientific, but it works for me.

Did not "go off' just stated that this has been brought up endlessly here. If you felt I went off, sorry bout that. and do you think I care aobut how many posts this and that and who's who...guess what I don't. Last time I checked we all put our pants on one leg at a time....
You completely misread his post. For him, the Speed/Battery ratio wasn't there. He didn't find it any faster than other ROMs that offered better battery life.

Umm you should care. Obviously he's made lots of contributions and knows that he's talking about. You assume that you are the only person who has flashed any other ROMs.

And your post was hella rude:
Quote:
we don't care anymore..move on to your roms that work for you, this works for us just fine.....you must not read anything here.....The chef has said that everything is maxed out, brightness..etc....so yes, batter will not be what you want...please move on and quit with the battery crap.....oh and I seriously beg to differ that this is the same speed as other...not even close as I have tried every single one on this site....
How does this help anyone? Maybe you should offer advice next time instead of *****ing about his opinion
Old 08-05-2009, 02:13 PM
brushrop03

Quote:
Originally Posted by dman9821 View Post
I'm not complaining about this, because to be honest, it doesn't really bother me at all, but I just thought I'd throw it out there since NRGZ28 is constantly improving his roms, maybe this is one of the things he might want to look at, when in your Programs tab and you want to remove a program, the alignment is off when trying to click on the 'X' on the bottom right of the program icon that your trying to delete. It does however align perfectly if your just clicking the icon itself instead of the 'X', so like I said no big deal at all, not sure if its even worth the trouble of fixing. Anyways, LOVE THE ROM NRGZ28 thanks for all the hard work
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
I don't think the "X" is for you to click on per se, you need to click the actual icon to remove it from the list.
Yes...when you are in the "Remove" format its just a matter of hitting the icon...not the actual X
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

bkurek is becoming a great contributor

hello. i've been running this for a few days now. installed titanium only, pimp, htc album and facebook fix and weather fix. that being said this is a very good looking rom. obviously a lot of work went in to that. only issue i have is that ssmaho error message keeps appearing that it is unable to start and the fact that as a verizon user my memory is between 87% and 90% full. that's too much to run opera which crashes or closes without warning very often.

will this rom ever appear in a kitchen format or a light version?

thank you.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
aw crap...my battery icon has been sitting at 92% for the past hour. Is that even possible? I'm a little worried lol
installed the newest sprint radio and ppst last night
ppst?
Old 08-05-2009, 02:15 PM
brushrop03

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkurek View Post
hello. i've been running this for a few days now. installed titanium only, pimp, htc album and facebook fix and weather fix. that being said this is a very good looking rom. obviously a lot of work went in to that. only issue i have is that ssmaho error message keeps appearing that it is unable to start and the fact that as a verizon user my memory is between 87% and 90% full. that's too much to run opera which crashes or closes without warning very often.

will this rom ever appear in a kitchen format or a light version?

thank you.
Hmm...I can only speak on the lite and kitchen. He said he'll get to it one day when he feels like it lol.

Not sure what to say about the Verizon issue. Have you tried clearing up RAM using cleanram?
Old 08-05-2009, 02:17 PM
brushrop03

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
ppst?
Honestly...i'm still not 100% sure what PPST is. Here's the thread for the new radio and updated PPST. It involved updating the PRI

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCD
Also I can't guess what PRI stands for but what it is is non-volatile settings. For example, if you go into PPST and change your audio codec from EVRC to Voice 13K, that setting will remain after a hard-reset or ROM flash, because it is an NV (non-volatile) radio parameter. These are what the PRI sets. A new PRI means a change in some parameter passed to your radio at low level.

It is my guess that Sprint has not made a change in an existing variable, but instead the new radio probably looks for new parameters that needed to be set by a new PRI.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=77799

Last edited by brushrop03; 08-05-2009 at 02:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: Verizon

bkurek is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
Hmm...I can only speak on the lite and kitchen. He said he'll get to it one day when he feels like it lol.

Not sure what to say about the Verizon issue. Have you tried clearing up RAM using cleanram?

indeed. no luck. maybe a meg or two in savings. not enough.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Manilla 2.1 tonight.. can't wait for NRGZ's first 2.1 rom..
(Time to redo all our manilla hacks and tweaks ) lol someone even started a countdown..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro