PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 02:16 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphend00 View Post
I love this ROM to death... the build, the organization of the programs and shortcuts, the functionality, and the apps....

But I cannot use this rom...

I installed the 06 version on Friday (I have been using NFS's roms for over a month now) and it ran fine, for a day... and then it locked up... when I went to soft reset it, it stayed on the Boot rom screen. No matter how many times I tried to reset it, it stopped at the same screen. Finally, I tried to hard reset it, but no matter what, it would not hard reset. The only thing I could do, was place it in Bootloader mode and re-load the rom.

Once again, it worked fine, for most of Saturday. But Sunday morning, while it was plugged into the charger, I noticed that it was competely locked up. So once again, the madness with the reset ensued. All I could do was place it in boot loader mode and load NFS's rom again. I love NFS's rom because it is rock solid stable... and gets the job done... but I like your rom even better because of the various options...
I'm sure I posted this on this page already. Anyway, for any experiencing any sort of lock ups...or hard resets when they soft reset...flash to the Stock ROM and then Energy ROM [with hard resets in between each step].

Flashing to another ROM or simply hard resetting might not clear up the issue. In my experience with this problem, it followed me to other ROMs. Only flashing to Stock will clear up whatever conflict is causing the hard reset/freeze up issue.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by resu176 View Post
best i have used to date ( my taste )

+1 no troubles @ all
Old 08-10-2009, 02:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by himan View Post
Hey guys,

I have a REALLY annoying clock/time problem I can't seem to fix. When I wake up in the morning, sometimes the clock is one hour behind. Yes, the timezone is set properly (I'm in Cali and it's GMT-8 Pacific...

Anyone know the problem or how to fix it?
Thanks
Which build are you using? If it's the newest one you shouldn't have this problem. I've tried various ways to get the world clock to flip back an hour and it doesn't do it anymore. I'd say reflash if you can't come up with a solution.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i'm using the new standard build, using Titanium and have major lag when i try to use the keyboard to type ?

any ideas ?

Last edited by murducky; 08-10-2009 at 03:12 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 02:57 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

this thing still suck battery juice like a cheap lot lizard ?
Old 08-10-2009, 03:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporkman View Post
this thing still suck battery juice like a cheap lot lizard ?
I guess you didnt read my post...

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 08-10-2009, 03:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvgeniX View Post
Can anyone re-upload DeCiBeL_MenuEnhancement cab's pls!!!!

No one have it????

Not to be an ******* or anything but i have been answering his question every 4 or so pages and he just doesnt want to read. this isnt a chat room you have to read every post after your question for an answer not just keep asking over and over.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7438

there it is for the LAST time
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to dicast

Am I the only one cant scroll to the last two bookmark on internet tab? I try different version with no luck.
Old 08-10-2009, 03:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 CDMA/GSM

geotravelcat is becoming a great contributor
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (23009) ** || Built July 29th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by saflang View Post
Don't you also mean 'PPCGEEKS' as this isn't XDA.
Oops! OF COURSE! I actually made it to this page from and XDA link so I just had it on the brain. Thanks to PPCGeeks and other sites with very talented minds, I have become a ROM and APP junkie like I was back when I first got hooked on PCs. (Not gonna tell how long ago that was)
Old 08-10-2009, 03:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
Not to be an ******* or anything but i have been answering his question every 4 or so pages and he just doesnt want to read. this isnt a chat room you have to read every post after your question for an answer not just keep asking over and over.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=7438

there it is for the LAST time

By the way thanks for the weather cab last night.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro