View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 02:16 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by wphend00 View Post
I love this ROM to death... the build, the organization of the programs and shortcuts, the functionality, and the apps....

But I cannot use this rom...

I installed the 06 version on Friday (I have been using NFS's roms for over a month now) and it ran fine, for a day... and then it locked up... when I went to soft reset it, it stayed on the Boot rom screen. No matter how many times I tried to reset it, it stopped at the same screen. Finally, I tried to hard reset it, but no matter what, it would not hard reset. The only thing I could do, was place it in Bootloader mode and re-load the rom.

Once again, it worked fine, for most of Saturday. But Sunday morning, while it was plugged into the charger, I noticed that it was competely locked up. So once again, the madness with the reset ensued. All I could do was place it in boot loader mode and load NFS's rom again. I love NFS's rom because it is rock solid stable... and gets the job done... but I like your rom even better because of the various options...
I'm sure I posted this on this page already. Anyway, for any experiencing any sort of lock ups...or hard resets when they soft reset...flash to the Stock ROM and then Energy ROM [with hard resets in between each step].

Flashing to another ROM or simply hard resetting might not clear up the issue. In my experience with this problem, it followed me to other ROMs. Only flashing to Stock will clear up whatever conflict is causing the hard reset/freeze up issue.