PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

phantom404 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipple31 View Post
make sure this Reg key:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\security\ResOver\Bitmaps]

indicates this:
"BaseDll"="phcanOverbmp.dll"

and not:
"alltelphcanOverbmp.dll"

That worked perfectly!! Thanks a ton!

And thanks JDM for the no blink file!
Old 08-10-2009, 12:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by phantom404 View Post
That worked perfectly!! Thanks a ton!

And thanks JDM for the no blink file!
Thank you.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:30 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post
Are you using the latest 8/9 version? Do you have to relock when flashing back to stock? I have never had an issue like this before and I have flashed probably 50 times to different roms. I never flash back to stock in between....all i do is pull the battery and hard reset and that has worked so far. I don't understand why this issue would start now.
Yea, I'm on 8/6. I honestly have not found good information on what exactly causes this issue and have never had it happen to me after I was able to resolve it. I think it happened when I flashed Energy's June 9th ROM. I thought it was ROM related so I flashed to something else, but the problem persisted.

Ultimately, I flashed back to stock on someone's recommendation. Then flashed back to Energy...and I haven't had a single lock up like that since. Others have also reported that it's resolved their lock up issues.

SCREEN LOCK
For folks looking for a lock screen program - I'm using Slide to Unlock with good results. v2.04. Weather is displayed on the lock screen along with upcoming appointments and next alarm info. Calls come in without a problem so far. Notifications display. My GAlarm went off this morning without an issue. The screen also locks when the device goes into sleep, so there's no need to activate it. Standard slide to unlock stuff.

I don't know if others found bugs with it on 2.1, but I've had it installed since Friday without any real issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

locomariachi is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Have you tried flashing to stock/hard reset/flash Energy/2,yes,2 hard resets/soft reset?
2 hard resets followed by a soft has worked for me without issue. I made some Manilla mods and ran into trouble. Following the flash to stock first,etc has cleared up my issues and I'm running fine. I know the thread is ginormus but the answers are in here.
Good luck.

I'll try this with the 8/09 edition and tell you how it works out. goodness that flashing must take at least an hour no?
Old 08-10-2009, 01:28 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Thank you very much These "tokens" you speak of mean a lot to me and out of the thousand of downloads when of these tokens sneak in it tells me people don't just leech and do appreciate the work put in. Again, thank you and enjoy
Heck, I sent a small token too since it seems you went back on your word about doing something else this weekend and got a ROM out on the 9th!

thanks.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:34 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

23022 build!!
I feel a new ROM coming on!!

http://www.engadget.com/2009/08/10/w...inger-friendl/
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-10-2009, 01:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
23022 build!!

Dude, I can't keep up with all this flashing...
Old 08-10-2009, 01:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
23022 build!!

very sexy cant wait till NRG builds a new rom with it !
Old 08-10-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

wphend00 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via ICQ to wphend00 Send a message via AIM to wphend00 Send a message via MSN to wphend00 Send a message via Yahoo to wphend00
Unhappy Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

I love this ROM to death... the build, the organization of the programs and shortcuts, the functionality, and the apps....

But I cannot use this rom...

I installed the 06 version on Friday (I have been using NFS's roms for over a month now) and it ran fine, for a day... and then it locked up... when I went to soft reset it, it stayed on the Boot rom screen. No matter how many times I tried to reset it, it stopped at the same screen. Finally, I tried to hard reset it, but no matter what, it would not hard reset. The only thing I could do, was place it in Bootloader mode and re-load the rom.

Once again, it worked fine, for most of Saturday. But Sunday morning, while it was plugged into the charger, I noticed that it was competely locked up. So once again, the madness with the reset ensued. All I could do was place it in boot loader mode and load NFS's rom again. I love NFS's rom because it is rock solid stable... and gets the job done... but I like your rom even better because of the various options...
Old 08-10-2009, 02:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: sprint

himan is just getting started

Hey guys,

I have a REALLY annoying clock/time problem I can't seem to fix. When I wake up in the morning, sometimes the clock is one hour behind. Yes, the timezone is set properly (I'm in Cali and it's GMT-8 Pacific...

Anyone know the problem or how to fix it?
Thanks

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro