View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 01:56 PM
wphend00
PPCGeeks Regular

wphend00 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to wphend00 Send a message via AIM to wphend00 Send a message via MSN to wphend00 Send a message via Yahoo to wphend00
Unhappy Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

I love this ROM to death... the build, the organization of the programs and shortcuts, the functionality, and the apps....

But I cannot use this rom...

I installed the 06 version on Friday (I have been using NFS's roms for over a month now) and it ran fine, for a day... and then it locked up... when I went to soft reset it, it stayed on the Boot rom screen. No matter how many times I tried to reset it, it stopped at the same screen. Finally, I tried to hard reset it, but no matter what, it would not hard reset. The only thing I could do, was place it in Bootloader mode and re-load the rom.

Once again, it worked fine, for most of Saturday. But Sunday morning, while it was plugged into the charger, I noticed that it was competely locked up. So once again, the madness with the reset ensued. All I could do was place it in boot loader mode and load NFS's rom again. I love NFS's rom because it is rock solid stable... and gets the job done... but I like your rom even better because of the various options...