PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2009, 01:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

NRG Viva Twitter

Quote:
@NRGZ28 Manila 2.5.3430 acquired from the latest Leo ROM. Releasing new ROMs with it tonite
GOD i hope thats 4 us as well =(

Old 10-01-2009, 01:12 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero, Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

boredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularboredmug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Looking on XDA He hasn't released anything new there either today...
Old 10-01-2009, 01:20 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by boredmug View Post
Rootlinux how do you get the full screen mode in that view? I WANT that. lol
You need to install Compacthome and also the retractable slider.
Compact home removes call history and calendar until you miss a call or have a calendar alert for the day.

Retractable slider drops the slider out of the way.
You can also install hidden slider button on top of that and it will retract and hide.

You could also install corner clock and it will shrink the clock much smaller and move it to the upper left hand corner.
Old 10-01-2009, 01:25 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

And back to the vibe on connect and disconnect issue.
PocketShield has that as well as S2U2 and that is why mine does it without S2U2.
Forgot about that. :/

I like PS better and it seems to work better with less problems.
Old 10-01-2009, 02:00 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

subiegsr is a n00b

i love this rom. Thanks a bunch.. keep up the good work!!
Old 10-01-2009, 07:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Any day NRG will be dropping the Rom for the good little boy and girls too.
he don't put anything and run its solid before we get it at least for the most part.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBrianBaker is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So many pages to read,and i really dont want to post this because its prob. an obvious fix,but i cant figure it out..I love this rom and will continue to use it but am I doing something wrong when it comes to my stylus? Every other rom i tried activated my screen when removing the stylus but i cant get this Energy rom to do it..If its disabled by default then i totally understand.But if there is a way to get this feature back with out adding s2u2 or any other program then im all ears.And im sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thank you,
Brian
Old 10-01-2009, 08:58 AM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post
So many pages to read,and i really dont want to post this because its prob. an obvious fix,but i cant figure it out..I love this rom and will continue to use it but am I doing something wrong when it comes to my stylus? Every other rom i tried activated my screen when removing the stylus but i cant get this Energy rom to do it..If its disabled by default then i totally understand.But if there is a way to get this feature back with out adding s2u2 or any other program then im all ears.And im sorry if this is a stupid question.

Thank you,
Brian
It's not a dumb question, lots of people ask...stylus out doesn't work. This has been a known bug for all of the NRG releases. If you need it for GSen, you should try a program like Gyrator2 [I think that's the jam].

OK...VIBRATE ON CONNECT
I have S2U2 already and just went through the settings to enabled v on c, and yes, there is now a vibration when a call connects.

I'll update the Guide with this workaround. Thank you dudes.

coffee time.
Old 10-01-2009, 08:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Super EVO 4G

goldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargoldgrillshinin is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Yahoo to goldgrillshinin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianBaker View Post

Thank you,
Brian
The stylus hasnt worked in any NRG Roms. Its a known issue.. Sorry Friend..
Old 10-01-2009, 09:59 AM
The Rootinator

Did stylus out not work in 9/6?
May flash back to check.
It worked for me in one of the past roms.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro