PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2009, 08:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Originally Posted by yozgatg
i can't give any dates since i haven't even started on the new build, but don't expect it soon
i'm 2 weeks away from my exams and they last for 3 weeks (they're spread over 3 weeks so i have 1 each week) so 2 months would be an estimation (yes i know that's long but hey, if u want something good u will have to wait)

*oh wait, i thought you were talking about R1.5
R1.1 will be out soon (hopefully) but it's just the other packages that are updated, the manila package is the same as R1 + the contacts & calendar fix + maybe Sibbor's message fix (need to check that one out yet)

Hey I appreciate that, just for the heck of what, when do you think R1.1 will be out? Withing the next day or so?

Looking forward to R1.5 as well, but take your time on it. 2 months away is actually fine for us, gives us time to cook a new rom and wait for the newer one to come out. Were spoiled Good luck on your schooling, just out of curiousity what major are you in?
?? what - was - that - about?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Original Posted:
chris1683
xda Junior Member

Just want to know if anyone is experiencing some bugs with the Tachi Dialer. I have noticed two problems:

1. When dialing from the keypad, you CANNOT call a contact by pushing their name when it shows up on the top of the dialer.

2. I experienced a few crashes of cprog.exe after using the dialer a few times in a row which would cause a loss of service for about 30 seconds and then restart the dialer.

Any fixes anyone knows of for either problem or does anyone have a fully working Tachi Dialer out there?
Old 08-10-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: Controlling volume when phone is locked

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennin2 View Post
Did a few searches and didnt really see anything about this so here I go. Seems like if you use the built in WM 6.5 lock feature with a Simple PIN code that when you receive a call the volume keys on the side of the phone dont do jack. You get stuck with the phone blasting full volume into your ear. Of course you can tell them to hold on and then there is a Volume button on the screen that when you tap it the small WM volume control will pop and and then the side buttons will control it and turn the volume up and down. Anybody know of a way to avoid that step of tapping the volume button to get the side volume keys to work if the phone is locked and you answer a call?

Sorry for the long winded explanation..
You are correct, just tested it myself. looks like the only way to get the hardware buttons to actually work is to unlock the phone or hit the volume button.

which makes sense because technically the phone is still on "Lock Down" even tho you are in the call.

Quote:
Original Posted:
chris1683
xda Junior Member

Just want to know if anyone is experiencing some bugs with the Tachi Dialer. I have noticed two problems:

1. When dialing from the keypad, you CANNOT call a contact by pushing their name when it shows up on the top of the dialer.

2. I experienced a few crashes of cprog.exe after using the dialer a few times in a row which would cause a loss of service for about 30 seconds and then restart the dialer.

Any fixes anyone knows of for either problem or does anyone have a fully working Tachi Dialer out there?
My phone doesnt show these bugs, im using 8/9 and can dial from their name and have never experienced those crashes.

all i can really reccomend is hard reset, flash back to the OEM ROM, then flash back to EnergyROM and do another hard reset.

It appears that you are experiencing one of those fluke errors that sometimes happen and that problem might follow you from rom to rom

Last edited by J.eremy; 08-10-2009 at 08:46 PM.
Old 08-10-2009, 08:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjennin2 View Post
Did a few searches and didnt really see anything about this so here I go. Seems like if you use the built in WM 6.5 lock feature with a Simple PIN code that when you receive a call the volume keys on the side of the phone dont do jack. You get stuck with the phone blasting full volume into your ear. Of course you can tell them to hold on and then there is a Volume button on the screen that when you tap it the small WM volume control will pop and and then the side buttons will control it and turn the volume up and down. Anybody know of a way to avoid that step of tapping the volume button to get the side volume keys to work if the phone is locked and you answer a call?

Sorry for the long winded explanation..
the device is locked.. so no. but you can go to settings > systems > key lock and check do not lock buttons
Old 08-10-2009, 08:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by murducky View Post
the device is locked.. so no. but you can go to settings > systems > key lock and check do not lock buttons
but then be prepared for the hardware buttons to not be locked in your pocket either
Old 08-10-2009, 09:14 PM
VIP Member

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Original Posted:
chris1683
xda Junior Member

Same here just installed the hotfix for the contacts tab and phone button stopped working.

Also here is a fixed link for the Official Tachi 2D from the Bounty Page and some Extras

Originally Posted by mrhayami
Same here just installed the hotfix for the contacts tab and phone button stopped working.

Also here is a fixed link for the Official Tachi 2D from the Bounty Page and some Extras
Old 08-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Does anybody have the 6/13 build? I flashed to the 8/6 and I'm not enjoying it too well. I would really like to get hold of the 6/13 so that I can just use SPB to reload everything exactly the way it was.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:39 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

So I like to add this to this ROM http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=528133, I don't like the clock that comes with it, I do like the clock that is in Energy's latest rom, does anyone have that cabbed up?
Old 08-10-2009, 09:51 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastert33 View Post
Yes I am.

There's a few minor issues with the message tab in both portrait and landscape modes with this Manila 2.1 port. I've made some corrections och fixed these issues:

Portrait mode:
* Messages are now cropped properly instead of continuing behind the tabs
* Messages is now correctly positioned
* The MMS (attachment) icon is now correctly positioned
* "No messages" is now centered

Landscape:
* Messages are now cropped properly instead of continuing behind the tabs
* Message position is now correct
* The arrows in landscape mode is correctly positioned
* "No messages" is now centered
* The animation when flickering trough messages is now correct; instead of the earlier diagonal behavior the message animation is top-bottom and/or bottom-top depending on scrolling direction

I'm attaching the fix in two formats, for use with your preferences:
1) a CAB file for auto-installation

Thanks to Sibbor for this fix!
Attached Filessibbor_TF3D21
Thanks to Sibbor for this fix!
Thank you.
Old 08-10-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker

motocrossyz85 is just getting started

So far this rom has been awesome... but my phone has re flashed itself like 3 times now.. and its starting to make me worry. I have never had this issue before but its almost like the phone freezes up and then just reflashes itself! anybody else have this issue? Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro