PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 08:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
+1... I have been digging through Manila files trying to figure out the same... I'm looking for the clock only on my home page and when you flip the screen up I'd like it to shrink the clock and display my up and coming appointments...

I think CMYLXGO may be the best one to answer our questions since he initially designed the home page to auto hide the call history and voicemeil buttons.
Ahh.. man.. Im so happy to see at least one person looking for the same thing.

Ive asked CMYLXGO before... but he's just pretty busy. Ive even posted it on the Manilla/TF3d tweaks section of the forum, but there isnt much traffic. And the way things work around here, its hard to keep a thread in the eyes of people that can see it. Im gonna start a new thread tomorrow in the main Touch Pro section and see if I get any kind of love.

Jump on it with me if you can to have some more interest generated.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 08-07-2009, 08:40 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
+1... I have been digging through Manila files trying to figure out the same... I'm looking for the clock only on my home page and when you flip the screen up I'd like it to shrink the clock and display my up and coming appointments...

I think CMYLXGO may be the best one to answer our questions since he initially designed the home page to auto hide the call history and voicemeil buttons.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I'm going to mess with it again, if it doesn't work out I'll flash to stock and then back to 8/6. I installed the sms fix based on the info at xda without even testing to see if it was needed...maybe that has something to do with it.

I was able to get a clear screen under the clock with the alarm and date above. Call History will auto hide, although I lose my upcoming appointments. I'm pretty sure I used CMYLXGO's enhanced rhodium home screen cab or whatever it was called. Looks kinda slick and I could always map the right soft key to my day view to get at my appointments. Check the screen shot. I kinda dig the wallpaper stretched...if you change the wallpaper and the revert to default you get a nice dark energy look that works for all tabs.

Updated guide for August 6 Build is in my sig. Or HERE
Here is my result using Rotastrain panosidetoside 3.0 without widgets (Icons are the SnorbrdinRTiste Tray Icons v2.01) Clock doesn't flip up though and I have to admit this was unintentional, just tried the mods and this is what i got. i like it though!
btw-no SMS issues here.
EDIT:I'm also running the PIMP package from cmylxgo. Maybe that matters? Again, not taking credit, just a lucky noob
screenshot.jpg

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-08-2009 at 12:41 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc 6800/6900/TP/PRE/ TP2
Carrier: SPCS

jsanta11 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jsanta11 Send a message via MSN to jsanta11 Send a message via Yahoo to jsanta11

Loving the rom and its running smooth on my Tp..Question where can i find the setting to set the password lock on this rom..I've searched and can't find it...thanks
Old 08-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsanta11 View Post
Loving the rom and its running smooth on my Tp..Question where can i find the setting to set the password lock on this rom..I've searched and can't find it...thanks
Start-Settings-Lock
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:46 PM
domo arigato mr roboto
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint since Feb 11, 2002

elephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelephant007 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Didn't the TF3D calendar used to show the forecast for weather with the appointment, up til five days? What happened to that feature?

Probably like four or five versions ago
Old 08-07-2009, 08:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc 6800/6900/TP/PRE/ TP2
Carrier: SPCS

jsanta11 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to jsanta11 Send a message via MSN to jsanta11 Send a message via Yahoo to jsanta11

Thank you very much..Now it makes it a perfect rom...
Old 08-07-2009, 08:51 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Here is my result using Rotastrain panosidetoside 3.0 without widgets (Icons are the SnorbrdinRTiste Tray Icons v2.01) Clock doesn't flip up though and I have to admit this was unintentional, just tried the mods and this is what i got. i like it though!
btw-no SMS issues here.
EDIT:I'm also running the PIMP package from cmylxgo. Maybe that matters? Again, not taking credit, just a lucky noob
I'm sure I did something dumb...can you test your texting like this and let me know if it works:

Go to the Messages Tab
Click on a received text...assuming there is a text there.
This should open the individuals contact card
Text that person.
When you press send, does it post to the conversation?
If it does, cool...move on. If not...give it a little while and let me know if it eventually pops up with a later timestamp. Maybe 10 minutes or so.

Now go back to the Message tab
Click "All Messages"
Now youre in the conversation picker, in the classic view
Text that same contact.
Is the text you sent from the Contact Card view in the threaded conversation in the classic view?

Now, if you go back into the Contact Card, is the text you just sent from the classic view in the conversation thread?

Received texts all seem to be coming into the Contact Card and anything I send from classic view seems to stay in there.

I'm thinking reflash...just want to check. Thanks!
Old 08-07-2009, 08:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just did hard reset to test SMS some more.

It's all working properly so far right out of the flash with nothing changed or installed. All notifications present: Audible, HTC Popup, Blue Number Bubble -- also the messages are properly in both places, Manila and classic view. Note: I have no contacts, and no accounts setup yet.

I am going to skip Sashimi and do things manually this time, testing SMS regularly throughout the installs and configs. Will report back...
Old 08-07-2009, 09:03 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
Just did hard reset to test SMS some more.

It's all working properly so far right out of the flash with nothing changed or installed. All notifications present: Audible, HTC Popup, Blue Number Bubble -- also the messages are properly in both places, Manila and classic view. Note: I have no contacts, and no accounts setup yet.

I am going to skip Sashimi and do things manually this time, testing SMS regularly throughout the installs and configs. Will report back...
Thanks dude. I noticed an initial SMS issue when I first did my sync after the ROM install...everything dumped into the new view and classic was empty. I synced with MyPhone. Not sure if that's related.
Old 08-07-2009, 09:04 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I'm going to mess with it again, if it doesn't work out I'll flash to stock and then back to 8/6. I installed the sms fix based on the info at xda without even testing to see if it was needed...maybe that has something to do with it.

I was able to get a clear screen under the clock with the alarm and date above. Call History will auto hide, although I lose my upcoming appointments. I'm pretty sure I used CMYLXGO's enhanced rhodium home screen cab or whatever it was called. Looks kinda slick and I could always map the right soft key to my day view to get at my appointments. Check the screen shot. I kinda dig the wallpaper stretched...if you change the wallpaper and the revert to default you get a nice dark energy look that works for all tabs.

Updated guide for August 6 Build is in my sig. Or HERE
Dude, I need some help, geez I feel like a noob, Im using your guide and just cannot figure out how to even edit the
2330fc3c_manila
file for this weather fix, if you or someone could A B C this to me, please.. pm or thread it thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro