View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 09:04 PM
purian23
VIP Member

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
I'm going to mess with it again, if it doesn't work out I'll flash to stock and then back to 8/6. I installed the sms fix based on the info at xda without even testing to see if it was needed...maybe that has something to do with it.

I was able to get a clear screen under the clock with the alarm and date above. Call History will auto hide, although I lose my upcoming appointments. I'm pretty sure I used CMYLXGO's enhanced rhodium home screen cab or whatever it was called. Looks kinda slick and I could always map the right soft key to my day view to get at my appointments. Check the screen shot. I kinda dig the wallpaper stretched...if you change the wallpaper and the revert to default you get a nice dark energy look that works for all tabs.

Updated guide for August 6 Build is in my sig. Or HERE
Dude, I need some help, geez I feel like a noob, Im using your guide and just cannot figure out how to even edit the
2330fc3c_manila
file for this weather fix, if you or someone could A B C this to me, please.. pm or thread it thanks.