View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 08:51 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Here is my result using Rotastrain panosidetoside 3.0 without widgets (Icons are the SnorbrdinRTiste Tray Icons v2.01) Clock doesn't flip up though and I have to admit this was unintentional, just tried the mods and this is what i got. i like it though!
btw-no SMS issues here.
EDIT:I'm also running the PIMP package from cmylxgo. Maybe that matters? Again, not taking credit, just a lucky noob
I'm sure I did something dumb...can you test your texting like this and let me know if it works:

Go to the Messages Tab
Click on a received text...assuming there is a text there.
This should open the individuals contact card
Text that person.
When you press send, does it post to the conversation?
If it does, cool...move on. If not...give it a little while and let me know if it eventually pops up with a later timestamp. Maybe 10 minutes or so.

Now go back to the Message tab
Click "All Messages"
Now youre in the conversation picker, in the classic view
Text that same contact.
Is the text you sent from the Contact Card view in the threaded conversation in the classic view?

Now, if you go back into the Contact Card, is the text you just sent from the classic view in the conversation thread?

Received texts all seem to be coming into the Contact Card and anything I send from classic view seems to stay in there.

I'm thinking reflash...just want to check. Thanks!