PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 07:44 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by erockvr6 View Post
are you thinking of sqlite? where you open the 2330fc3c manila file with sqlite and edit the database manually
Nah it was an app like weather master.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:52 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by erockvr6 View Post
are you thinking of sqlite? where you open the 2330fc3c manila file with sqlite and edit the database manually
That works to add your city...I just got my device working with 8/6..updating the guide now to reflect all of the new changes. Added my city...weather displays perfectly, even in calendar day view.

I have two bugs that I haven't read about just yet. Texts in "WM" view and new manilla view are being kept separate. So if I reply to a text in the wm text view, I can only see that portion of the convo in wmtext view...it doesn't carry over to the new manilla view. ...and vice versa, if you follow. Kinda weird.

The one that's bugging me is not receiving notifications when a new text comes in. No bubble...nothing.

Everything else is pretty spot on aside from other reported bugs.
Old 08-07-2009, 07:59 PM
Almost a VIP

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
That works to add your city...I just got my device working with 8/6..updating the guide now to reflect all of the new changes. Added my city...weather displays perfectly, even in calendar day view.

I have two bugs that I haven't read about just yet. Texts in "WM" view and new manilla view are being kept separate. So if I reply to a text in the wm text view, I can only see that portion of the convo in wmtext view...it doesn't carry over to the new manilla view. ...and vice versa, if you follow. Kinda weird.

The one that's bugging me is not receiving notifications when a new text comes in. No bubble...nothing.

Everything else is pretty spot on aside from other reported bugs.
I do not have the bugs your talking about. Just tested with the gf's pro. Txts I sent with manila view, showed up in wm view and vice versa. Maybe a reflash would fix this?
Old 08-07-2009, 08:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post

...not receiving notifications when a new text comes in. No bubble...nothing.

+1 Bubble/notification doesn't seem to appear when the texts come in. I could have sworn it was working fine earlier though with the same build.

Maybe something related to yozgatg's CDMA SMS fix? The bubble did appear for me after a soft reset indicating the texts still unread, just not at the time of reception.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
+1 Bubble/notification doesn't seem to appear when the texts come in. I could have sworn it was working fine earlier though with the same build.

Maybe something related to yozgatg's CDMA SMS fix? The bubble did appear for me after a soft reset indicating the texts still unread, just not at the time of reception.
bubble notification shows up on my phone, the only thing i installed was myphone and the white clock. can i ask why you installed a CDMA SMS fix? because mine worked out of the box so to speak.

I imported allot of text messages from microsoft myphone and they go into all the right places and even rethread so i cant reproduce any of these problems.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:08 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
+1 Bubble/notification doesn't seem to appear when the texts come in.

I don't like the bubble notification so I turn it off but I do get sound and the phone wakes.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Ok... I kinda feel like the weird one, but i need the help of the super awesome and talented guys here on this thread, before i move this to the main page.

What kept the appointments from showing up on the homepage? I actually want to NOT have anything on the home page. Can someone help analyze why this has happened and how I can recreate it?

Ive been working on modified home tabs mixing and matching what I think works best and looks good. This is something that I would like to have as an option.

Please help a brother out!
+1... I have been digging through Manila files trying to figure out the same... I'm looking for the clock only on my home page and when you flip the screen up I'd like it to shrink the clock and display my up and coming appointments...

I think CMYLXGO may be the best one to answer our questions since he initially designed the home page to auto hide the call history and voicemeil buttons.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
bubble notification shows up on my phone, the only thing i installed was myphone and the white clock. can i ask why you installed a CDMA SMS fix? because mine worked out of the box so to speak.
Glad it's working for you. Pretty sure it was working for me too earlier, and I haven't installed anything since Sashimi ran after the flash (I also use the white clock, but no other UI mods). I think I am going to do some more testing...The 'fix' I mentioned is already cooked-in, and is from yozgatg to resolve issues observed in the first hours after his Gen.Y Manila 2.1 was released. It's not something I installed, or that anyone needs to.

EDIT: First test - just sent myself an SMS from Google Voice to Cell Number and immediately my phone gave audible notification of SMS, but Manila does not see it, and there is no bubble indication (no manila blue number bubble over the SMS icon -- the notification manager does know there is an SMS at this point). Manila sees a message from earlier, but I have to click on 'All Messages' to see the SMS I just sent myself -- ok that's weird. The one in Manila from 2 hours ago is *only* in manila, not visible in the classic view. The message I just sent myself is *only* visible in the classic view, and not visible in manila. Very odd...

EDIT2: Going to hard reset and run some *clean* tests. Will report back...
EDIT3: Have not hard reset yet, after one more soft reset did one more test from google voice to cell -- immediately received - NO audible, NO visual notifications, message IS in manila, NOT in classic view. (first test message from before soft reset is still in classic view and NOT in manila).

Last edited by askwhy; 08-07-2009 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:30 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:

I'm going to mess with it again, if it doesn't work out I'll flash to stock and then back to 8/6. I installed the sms fix based on the info at xda without even testing to see if it was needed...maybe that has something to do with it.

I was able to get a clear screen under the clock with the alarm and date above. Call History will auto hide, although I lose my upcoming appointments. I'm pretty sure I used CMYLXGO's enhanced rhodium home screen cab or whatever it was called. Looks kinda slick and I could always map the right soft key to my day view to get at my appointments. Check the screen shot. I kinda dig the wallpaper stretched...if you change the wallpaper and the revert to default you get a nice dark energy look that works for all tabs.

Updated guide for August 6 Build is in my sig. Or HERE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen09.jpg (41.9 KB, 45 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: jpg Screen07.jpg (69.0 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-07-2009, 08:35 PM
ThreeFaces

Quote:
Glad it's working for you. Pretty sure it was working for me too earlier, and I haven't installed anything since Sashimi ran after the flash (I also use the white clock, but no other UI mods). I think I am going to do some more testing...The 'fix' I mentioned is already cooked-in, and is from yozgatg to resolve issues observed in the first hours after his Gen.Y Manila 2.1 was released. It's not something I installed, or that anyone needs to.

EDIT: First test - just sent myself an SMS from Google Voice to Cell Number and immediately my phone gave audible notification of SMS, but Manila does not see it, and there is no bubble indication (no manila blue number bubble over the SMS icon -- the notification manager does know there is an SMS at this point). Manila sees a message from earlier, but I have to click on 'All Messages' to see the SMS I just sent myself -- ok that's weird. The one in Manila from 2 hours ago is *only* in manila, not visible in the classic view. The message I just sent myself is *only* visible in the classic view, and not visible in manila. Very odd...

EDIT2: Going to hard reset and run some *clean* tests. Will report back...
That's exactly what I'm seeing...it's strange.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro