View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 08:10 PM
D\/8
Halfway to VIP Status

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
Ok... I kinda feel like the weird one, but i need the help of the super awesome and talented guys here on this thread, before i move this to the main page.

What kept the appointments from showing up on the homepage? I actually want to NOT have anything on the home page. Can someone help analyze why this has happened and how I can recreate it?

Ive been working on modified home tabs mixing and matching what I think works best and looks good. This is something that I would like to have as an option.

Please help a brother out!
+1... I have been digging through Manila files trying to figure out the same... I'm looking for the clock only on my home page and when you flip the screen up I'd like it to shrink the clock and display my up and coming appointments...

I think CMYLXGO may be the best one to answer our questions since he initially designed the home page to auto hide the call history and voicemeil buttons.