View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009, 07:59 PM
pastert33
Almost a VIP

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
That works to add your city...I just got my device working with 8/6..updating the guide now to reflect all of the new changes. Added my city...weather displays perfectly, even in calendar day view.

I have two bugs that I haven't read about just yet. Texts in "WM" view and new manilla view are being kept separate. So if I reply to a text in the wm text view, I can only see that portion of the convo in wmtext view...it doesn't carry over to the new manilla view. ...and vice versa, if you follow. Kinda weird.

The one that's bugging me is not receiving notifications when a new text comes in. No bubble...nothing.

Everything else is pretty spot on aside from other reported bugs.
I do not have the bugs your talking about. Just tested with the gf's pro. Txts I sent with manila view, showed up in wm view and vice versa. Maybe a reflash would fix this?