View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009, 08:36 PM
J.eremy
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built 8/6th || Manila 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Originally Posted by yozgatg
i can't give any dates since i haven't even started on the new build, but don't expect it soon
i'm 2 weeks away from my exams and they last for 3 weeks (they're spread over 3 weeks so i have 1 each week) so 2 months would be an estimation (yes i know that's long but hey, if u want something good u will have to wait)

*oh wait, i thought you were talking about R1.5
R1.1 will be out soon (hopefully) but it's just the other packages that are updated, the manila package is the same as R1 + the contacts & calendar fix + maybe Sibbor's message fix (need to check that one out yet)

Hey I appreciate that, just for the heck of what, when do you think R1.1 will be out? Withing the next day or so?

Looking forward to R1.5 as well, but take your time on it. 2 months away is actually fine for us, gives us time to cook a new rom and wait for the newer one to come out. Were spoiled Good luck on your schooling, just out of curiousity what major are you in?
?? what - was - that - about?