View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 11:41 PM
cpnichols
N00b

cpnichols is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
The world clock issue is fixed. I took down the work-arounds and left the G-Alarm map for some who use G-Alarm. The CAB you found burried in this thread was taken down from post#4 because the world clock was fixed. You just did more work than you needed to. This is a NON-Carrier specific ROM. MMS settings for one carrier wont work for another. You are using a ROM that can be configured to your carrier and liking.
If you would have read post #1 NRGZ said basically what I just wrote.. "This ROM is universal CDMA at the moment. Users have reported using it successfully on Tellus and Sprint and now Verizon as well You will have to download addon cabs for specific data carrier settings. They can be found in the third post, or by searching the thread."
I must have done something wrong then, because it was not working for me. The location was off, time way off, and the DST was off as well. I had to disable the world clock to fix it. Maybe I needed to install the carrier cab before, and that would have fixed it?