PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 11:25 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE
Carrier: Sprint

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by echap10613 View Post
I installed the cab but I don't see it in my programs. Does just work automatically and how do I check? I am new sorry if I sound dumb!
Look in your settings.
That is where you will find it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-20-2009, 11:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

J.T. is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Newer Facebook engine
Added Social network engine package from the Leo, but you will need a version of Album that supports those functions
How's the new facebook? And what album do we need to use the new upload features? Is it not built in?
Old 09-21-2009, 12:01 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Okay I am back at my battery tweaks again to prolong the battery life on this wonderful fast rom that Energy has created, and I have definitely done some regedits that have helped my battery life tremendously! First I went into regedit and changed my poll interval to 30000. It doesnt hurt anything and I have had this setting for about 3 days. It really does make a big difference in battery life. I also installed the cab from cody the performance and battery cab. Im sure someone here will have the direct download. I then went into the touchpro tweak settings Energy has already installed in his rom and I disabled phone as a modem. I also changed the disconnect from "disabled" to "disconnect data after 1 minute" which is advised on the touchpro tweaks list. Then I went into advanced config and went into power management and I enabled EVERYTHING EXCEPT SIM POWER MANAGEMENT. I DO NOT SOFT RESET WHEN PROMPTED. I then let my battery get down to about 20 to maybe 30 percent at the most. The easiest way to do this is cut on the back light all the way and disable auto back light from turning off and let the phone sit until the battery drains itself. Browsing the web on wifi really helps drain the battery as well. Then when its down to about 20 percent I plugged in the charger and soft reset my phone and let it charge fully without any interruptions. Once it was fully charged I took it off the charger at 12:23 for work. I am now off and it is now 11 oclock and I am at 66%!! And with the 1 percent increments 66 percent is 7 green battery bars out of 10. Thats almost 10 and a half hours and my phone still has 7 green battery bars!! I am so impressed with this because I fought to get good battery life with this rom. Please if anybody has anymore battery tweaks they would like to share please post them because I wouldnt mind having more battery life. This is the longest my battery ever lasted since Ive had this phone. Not even MightyMikes battery on his roms lasted this long. Also keep in mind that I text very heavily, I browse a lot with facebook and email and I have been tweaking my phone like crazy after Energy upgraded his rom version. I was so mad at having to restart my phone, but it was definitely worth the hard reset. I love Energy Rom!!! GO ENERGY GO!!
Old 09-21-2009, 12:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

unitmonster is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T. View Post
How's the new facebook? And what album do we need to use the new upload features? Is it not built in?
I am interested in this as well. I tried the HTC Album + Social Networks Engine cab that is listed on page 1, post 4, but it does not install (it has worked for me previously...8/11 was the last rom I tried it on). I just tried installing the cab on 9/20 and received an error message stating the install failed because I lacked system permissions. Does anyone have a link to a version of the album that will work? I also wonder if the Duttys facebook upload fix cab will be needed...
Old 09-21-2009, 12:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic
Carrier: sprint

echap10613 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Search for and install this cab.
Sprint Update Profile & PRL.cab

It works just fine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Look in your settings.
That is where you will find it.

I have version 60613, i installed the cab but don't see it in my programs how do I update
Old 09-21-2009, 12:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

integra78 is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to integra78 Send a message via Yahoo to integra78

Is there anyone on here from Cricket who has working MMS with this rom? Specifically the 'Warhawk' and 'Genesis' versions. I can't get MMS to fully work. I've tried many different Arcsoft versions and registry edits, I've got it to finally send but can't receive (Arcsoft 5.0.69.44) When a MMS is incoming, the screen lights up, it switches to 1X and then nothing happens.
I can get SSK's rom to work from a fresh flash after some registry edits, but I like this rom better since it seems to run a lot smoother.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:46 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP2

badsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuffbadsez knows their stuff

I've been a longtime silence rom fan. Since he is moving on.. i'd like to try out NRGZ and warm up to his furute roms.

My txts and pics are back'd up in myphone; contacts in gmail and call logs via PIMbackup. that leaves the MMS.
How do i backup arcsoft MMS and restore sprint arcsoft mms after installing NRGZ??

Thanks
Old 09-21-2009, 12:50 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic

Scoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularScoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I installed the cab but I don't see it in my programs. Does just work automatically and how do I check? I am new sorry if I sound dumb!
I couldnt find it at first either-
Go to Settings->System and scroll to the bottom for "Update PRL"

I had to then soft reset. I am now on 60653
Old 09-21-2009, 12:51 AM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I have version 60613, i installed the cab but don't see it in my programs how do I update
It isn't in the programs folder, it is in the settings folder.
The folder should look like gears.
Hit the start menu and then hit Settings.
At least I think that is how 9/20 is setup.

I am still on 9/6 tonight.
Old 09-21-2009, 12:53 AM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoob View Post
I couldnt find it at first either-
Go to Settings->System and scroll to the bottom for "Update PRL"

I had to then soft reset. I am now on 60653
Thanks man.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro