View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 12:01 AM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Okay I am back at my battery tweaks again to prolong the battery life on this wonderful fast rom that Energy has created, and I have definitely done some regedits that have helped my battery life tremendously! First I went into regedit and changed my poll interval to 30000. It doesnt hurt anything and I have had this setting for about 3 days. It really does make a big difference in battery life. I also installed the cab from cody the performance and battery cab. Im sure someone here will have the direct download. I then went into the touchpro tweak settings Energy has already installed in his rom and I disabled phone as a modem. I also changed the disconnect from "disabled" to "disconnect data after 1 minute" which is advised on the touchpro tweaks list. Then I went into advanced config and went into power management and I enabled EVERYTHING EXCEPT SIM POWER MANAGEMENT. I DO NOT SOFT RESET WHEN PROMPTED. I then let my battery get down to about 20 to maybe 30 percent at the most. The easiest way to do this is cut on the back light all the way and disable auto back light from turning off and let the phone sit until the battery drains itself. Browsing the web on wifi really helps drain the battery as well. Then when its down to about 20 percent I plugged in the charger and soft reset my phone and let it charge fully without any interruptions. Once it was fully charged I took it off the charger at 12:23 for work. I am now off and it is now 11 oclock and I am at 66%!! And with the 1 percent increments 66 percent is 7 green battery bars out of 10. Thats almost 10 and a half hours and my phone still has 7 green battery bars!! I am so impressed with this because I fought to get good battery life with this rom. Please if anybody has anymore battery tweaks they would like to share please post them because I wouldnt mind having more battery life. This is the longest my battery ever lasted since Ive had this phone. Not even MightyMikes battery on his roms lasted this long. Also keep in mind that I text very heavily, I browse a lot with facebook and email and I have been tweaking my phone like crazy after Energy upgraded his rom version. I was so mad at having to restart my phone, but it was definitely worth the hard reset. I love Energy Rom!!! GO ENERGY GO!!