PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 07:38 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
thanx! will try this next
I hav also seen a reg workaround in this thread somewhere I will try.

I was going to look into the cab posted by 1999TL as the "autostart" files are breaking my People Tab buttons to call

Do you hav time fix cab without the autostart fix?
Naw, I just remapped the button to messaging since I basically text all day. However, I didn't even install the fix and something was breaking.

Do you guys have an issue where the phone acts funny? you dont see the phone icon but you're still on the phone. Sometimes I can't hang up. Must be something I'm doing but this was on a pretty fresh rom.

Maybe you can try the people tab fix and that will re-fix it?
Old 06-09-2009, 07:43 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

mikothy is just getting started
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

As others, I thank you for the easy install and zippy rom. Here is my little issue:
I have an issue with reminders. When a task is due, it makes a sound,then the reminder icon quickly appears then disappears. Even if I click on a notifications icon,it shows empty. One mistake I may have made is installing the tsowen taskbar 4v.16. That's when I noticed it but dunno,but after uninstalling,same problem. I was istalling the cab to fix the active sync icon covering the signal indicator.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:48 AM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikothy View Post
As others, I thank you for the easy install and zippy rom. Here is my little issue:
I have an issue with reminders. When a task is due, it makes a sound,then the reminder icon quickly appears then disappears. Even if I click on a notifications icon,it shows empty. One mistake I may have made is installing the tsowen taskbar 4v.16. That's when I noticed it but dunno,but after uninstalling,same problem. I was istalling the cab to fix the active sync icon covering the signal indicator.
Nobody has reported this issue. I would hard reset and test without installing anything, then add your personal apps one by one testing the issue to see if something you installed broke the notification
Old 06-09-2009, 07:49 AM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Naw, I just remapped the button to messaging since I basically text all day. However, I didn't even install the fix and something was breaking.

Do you guys have an issue where the phone acts funny? you dont see the phone icon but you're still on the phone. Sometimes I can't hang up. Must be something I'm doing but this was on a pretty fresh rom.

Maybe you can try the people tab fix and that will re-fix it?
My phone does not do anything like you are describing.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:26 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Cricket

kcallis is just getting started

Am I missing something or can I not use the ## commands to access things like diag and EPST. I miss not being able to do ##PST# and ##DIAG# from the dialpad
Old 06-09-2009, 08:30 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Carrier: Cricket

kcallis is just getting started

Something strange... I have been trying to charge my TP with my lighter adapter. For some strange reason it will not work. I thought there was an issue with my USB port, but the TP will charge from the AC adapater, as well as via USB PC connection.
I flashed back to MR5 and had no problem, so I am wondering if this an issue with a voltage issue or something? Just curious to see if anyone has one into that issue.
Old 06-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Moto Droid
Carrier: VZW

qquag is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by petec920 View Post
ok i just searched for like an hour n a half i flashed the rom via SD card n my phone loads n all but stops at i guess its the splash screen and all it sais is evergyrom 3.0 at the bottom n stays there... please can anyone help me sorry i have the verizon htc touch pro with spl 0.35.cmonex and i used the 1.14.25.35 radio
This is a problem with with the vzw phones the only one of energyroms we can load on our phones is the 5-28 build . Hope NRGZ gets vzw working in the next release...

Last edited by qquag; 06-09-2009 at 09:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Velvis is a n00b

Is there a way to go back to the menu enhancements that display a smaller amount of choices at once? It seems its been changed to fit more on screen at the cost of the scroll areas which have been made smaller. I find them too small to use with a finger, so I would prefer less choices with bigger scroll buttons.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:24 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro, diamond
Carrier: Alltel

badhabit is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Skype™ to badhabit
Wink Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velvis View Post
Is there a way to go back to the menu enhancements that display a smaller amount of choices at once? It seems its been changed to fit more on screen at the cost of the scroll areas which have been made smaller. I find them too small to use with a finger, so I would prefer less choices with bigger scroll buttons.

POST #3 cab for 3 row icons.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-09-2009, 10:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Hello, does anyone know of any icon themes that can be used on this rom other than the Fuzeberry theme? TIA.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro