View Single Post
Old 06-10-2009, 08:39 PM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by faldiin View Post
Okay well I have been reading the forums for a few hours. I dont see how to install this Rom. It only come with the .nbh file. I know how to cook roms but I am not sure where I get teh tool to flash this one. I have tried the other roms and they all work. Just need to be put on correct course. Sorry if asked before. 180+ pages and hard to find anything.

---Really nice work on the rom. Looks great.

Faldiin
You know how to cook ROMs... yet you don't know how to flash an .nbh file ? Hmmm... Okaaaaaaaay ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drvon View Post
The only issue I have found on the last build compared to the older builds of this rom is Opera. It seems to crash and exit some times on certain web pages. Any advice?
Opera is uninstallable in all my ROMs. Try looking for another Opera cab and see if it works better for ya. If it does.. let me know and I'll put that one in

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR