PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Aurora' (23016) ** || Built August 1st ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
What does this fix?
There was an issue for some (all?) CDMA users of the initial Gen.Y 2.1 package where opening an SMS from Manila would load a blank HTC Contact/SMS page with non functioning softkeys -- the fix sorts that out nicely. Perhaps it fixes more than that, but that is the part I can confirm.
Old 08-06-2009, 03:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

poolshark is a n00b

I don't know if this has been mentioned in the previous 689 pages, but has anyone had any trouble using "phone as modem" as a sprint carrier? I couldn't connect by selecting phone as modem, as soon as I hook my phone to my PC, so I installed the "internet sharing FIX" for sprint phones and now I can't even click the connect button because its grayed out. Can anyone help me with this?
Thanks in advance!!
Old 08-06-2009, 03:58 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
thanks but that is not what i am referring to. Those bring down ringer and system but i am talking about how darn loud the in call volume is. When i am in the call the regular sliders do nothing to bring down the volume.
Another person posted this as well so I was wondering if anyone had a solution?
the in call volume control works for me. I just push down on the side volume control while in call and it works.

Last edited by Mr.KLeen; 08-06-2009 at 04:02 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:00 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimecm View Post
the in call volume control works for me
Crud, I feel a hardreset coming....oh, well the upside is I can flash to NRG's new ROM!
Old 08-06-2009, 04:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
thanks but that is not what i am referring to. Those bring down ringer and system but i am talking about how darn loud the in call volume is. When i am in the call the regular sliders do nothing to bring down the volume.
Another person posted this as well so I was wondering if anyone had a solution?

Must be done while you are on a call..I don't think you can do it at a different time...

If I Helped you, Press Thanks!-------------|
Old 08-06-2009, 04:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4G

chazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on repchazybaz13 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via ICQ to chazybaz13 Send a message via MSN to chazybaz13 Send a message via Yahoo to chazybaz13

screw it, im gonna go ahead and flash to the 8/6 I was gonna wait but i simply must try it lol
Old 08-06-2009, 04:14 PM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazybaz13 View Post
screw it, im gonna go ahead and flash to the 8/6 I was gonna wait but i simply must try it lol
good luck bro
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-06-2009, 04:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
My World Clock doesn't have the Call History...

Have you flashed to the new one?
8/1 8/2
Had it
Old 08-06-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

codydavis22 is keeping up the good workcodydavis22 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to codydavis22 Send a message via Skype™ to codydavis22

Quote:
Originally Posted by garifo View Post
Does anyone know what registry or file I need to backup for my g-alarms? I hate resetting it every time I flash to a new ROM. Pretty much I got everything setup with SASHIMI except the alarm.
Thanks

Garifo
The version that I am using allows you to export settings
Old 08-06-2009, 04:28 PM
ThreeFaces

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
First, go back to the Touch Pro Upgrades forum index -- seriously -- and look for the 'paperclip' next to the thread rating (stars) -- that will bring up another window with every file attached to this thread -- there are two versions of voice command attached, and about 5 copies of one of them.

It has occasionally been included in one build or another, but is usually best left up to the user to choose a preferred version.
With Voice Command, check START-SETTINGS-PERSONAL [assuming it's the same on the latest ROM build] and you should see Voice Command, if it's installed. Open it and enable it. Energy may have disabled it by default.

If it's not cooked in. There is a notable difference between the two different versions of Voice Command. One will not make announcements, apparently, and the other will. I know that v1.6.20771 worked perfectly for me in the past. The other one, I believe has issues with a few features working properly according to some users.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro