View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 10:02 PM
Liquidarmz
Lurker

Liquidarmz is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21731) ** || Build date 60509 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosbuzz View Post
I've been using this ROM for about a week and change now and had a few questions/suggestions for fixes.

1)How do I get my pictures to rotate in album when I turn the phone?

2)When I have the keyboard slid out and respond to a text message, it stays in portrait mode unless I slide it back in and slide out again. How can this be changed?

3)When I respond to a text message, I have to click on the box to get the curser in the text box or else hitting a letter pulls up the phone dialer

4)Threaded text messages do not appear in order (sometimes my replies will be at the top.

5)Despite adding clock fix multiple times, the time continues to be 1 hour off.

6)Downloaded the version with voice command, but holding the phone button gives an error that it is missing the voice command file.

Any help how to fix these issues will be much appreciated! Overall, great rom for a first time rom user!
I have been using this Rom since it was posted here and I love it! Alas I too have endured all the same Issues (except #5). Hopefully these things can be fixed but truth be told I am staying with this ROM fix or no fix.
Thanx again NRG. =D>