View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009, 01:04 AM
jhr
PPCGeeks Regular

jhr is keeping up the good workjhr is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Cool ALLTEL works

i know its late in the game, but i have been using this rom since 5 june release. i am on Alltel network, i did download dcd alltel cab from his post and googled the alltel mms cab and all is good, agps, intenet, internet sharing, now for the ##778# to work i downloaded a ## fix cab floating around it works.and since i hated going on a wild goose chase and google and google here they are, please post on fixes please to make things go smoother.

1.install sdkcert cab (in order to make the mms cab work)
2. install dcd alltel carrier cab
3. install arcsoft alltell mms 5.0.69.44 cab

soft reset.

if you are happy with the dialer install
4. ## codes cab
soft reset, you must do it to get it to work. now before i flashed any rom with alltel if you dialed 778# you get the epst screen, now after the flash you will have to dial ##778# same goes for ##000000#

if you all miss MS voice Command.....and to announce income calls, text etc on device and bluetooth install

5. MSVC1[1].6.20771 cab

ignore the error messege and click ok to the rest of the install stuff and do a soft reset. after reset asign the hold call button under settings, personal, buttons to voice command to get it to work on device,

all this i take no credit what so ever. i googled and put it here for ease thats all.

i am a long time lurker here as well and a stalker, i mean a fan of NRG and his work. i miss my gsm service for his rom stuff on it. and i am very glad he got around to do a cdma.

NRG thanks again, and await a donation, something like the last one over on XDA.

I am selling some devices check my link at XDA
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=656109

Last edited by jhr; 06-12-2009 at 02:13 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.