View Single Post
Old 09-22-2009, 12:23 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

My extended battery has 55% left after 10 hours of pretty heavy use and I have not prepped it yet.

I like it better than the seido because it is HTC OEM and the battery door is the exact same color as the original. Fit and finish is just like stock just a little thicker at the bottom but curves instead of the hump I remember seido having.
The seido from what I saw doesn't match the device at all in color or design.
Not knocking it because I almost ordered one but the HTC OEM just matches better.
Just my personal choice.

What mah is your seido? How much did you pay?
I know they have several choices and several prices all which were more than what I paid.
Mine is 1800