View Single Post
Old 09-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Kronnospr
Lurker

Kronnospr is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariya View Post
ok, noob question here.

I flashed to the new rom and now my data is stuck at 1x. I cant get any evdo. Anyone know how to fix that? Ive flashed this rom plenty of times previously and never had any problem. I did a hard reset after i flashed as well.
Seems that is the same problem happened to me, when my phone got the PRL 60653 and the antennas on my area wasnt prepared for the prl .

I suggest you to find you MSL number, and use the ##PRL# Code, on your phone in order reload a prl, like the 20252 if you are on sprint. Unfortunately here in Puerto Rico, they have the costume of sending the PRL update before they upgrade the antenae.

you will need the MSL number. Normally the one that is calculated using you ESN Number.

After the PRL my phone went into complete roming and started to get overheated because of the effort of my phone trying to find an antennae.... I passed thru this situation twice in the same week... One because I came in from the United States, and the other one when the updated the PRL here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.