PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

julied2u is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
Just wondering if anyone has experienced this problem. And I have come across it between this rom and mighty as well. When the phone is charging and you try to do something, sometimes the screen will turn itself off out of the blue. This occurred with and without the installation of programs such as pocket shield, S2U2. When I was with mighty, this is even worse. I am very glad I switched to energy, but I am starting to wonder maybe it's my phone???? And I've noticed that if you're charging, and talking and trying to do something on the side like check your calender, the frequency is higher that the screen will turn itself off.

I've had the same problem with it turning off very quickly when you're in a call. Real annoying when you're talking to a "robot" (press 1 for yes, 2 for no).
Old 10-03-2009, 02:34 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied2u View Post
I've had the same problem with it turning off very quickly when you're in a call. Real annoying when you're talking to a "robot" (press 1 for yes, 2 for no).
Glad to hear i'm not the only one.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:04 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by x10guy View Post
I thought Rhodium was the TP2...
All he has mentioned in his tweets are WVGA devices... nothing yet about VGA. When he starts mentioning VGA, that time to get ready.
OK, one more time...Rhodium IS TP2, he HAS mentioned VGA "end of the week"
The reason to get excited about Rhodium Tweets is that it's one step closer to the new VGA ROM that he said was coming.
OK, I'm gonna shut up now about Twits and Tweets and wait patiently.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:13 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Have you guys installed Touch InCall Screen Tweaks?
If not try that.
Overide timeout to a minute or so.
See if that helps.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
OK, one more time...Rhodium IS TP2, he HAS mentioned VGA "end of the week"
The reason to get excited about Rhodium Tweets is that it's one step closer to the new VGA ROM that he said was coming.
OK, I'm gonna shut up now about Twits and Tweets and wait patiently.
Thats what I was trying to say earlyer, I guess I was misunderstood or I just don't say it as good as you.
Old 10-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Have you guys installed Touch InCall Screen Tweaks?
If not try that.
Overide timeout to a minute or so.
See if that helps.
Where is that in the ROM now...I don't see it under Utilities then Tweaks anymore

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 10-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: sprint *evo
Carrier: metropcs-web&mms

timetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartimetraveler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

sms 1 count stuck on home screen is there a cab that takes care of that ??
even if i read all sms messages the number 1 still there
Old 10-03-2009, 04:00 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Hit the task bar and hit notifications.
Dismiss all should clear that.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:02 PM
The Rootinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiamynzNPearlz View Post
Where is that in the ROM now...I don't see it under Utilities then Tweaks anymore
Search the forum for it.
I just installed the cab to get it.
Old 10-03-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

difrent7 is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to difrent7 Send a message via MSN to difrent7

Quote:
Originally Posted by timetraveler View Post
sms 1 count stuck on home screen is there a cab that takes care of that ??
even if i read all sms messages the number 1 still there
ya i am in the same boat it shows 1 sms when i have nothing at all.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro