PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 10:09 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
are you saying that a Herman ROM would work on a CDMA TP if it was just renamed?
A Herman ROM is a CDMA TP ROM.

But both the GSM and CDMA Touch Pro nbh files happen to use the name RAPHIMG.nbh. I'm not enough of a ROM expert to know if that's HTC's doing or something cmonex did via her unlocker.
Old 10-11-2009, 10:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO - Touch Pro II
Carrier: Sprint

geejdee is keeping up the good workgeejdee is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to geejdee
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Herman/Rapahel - NRG is testing and updating the packages... We might have something late tonight.. I still have 3 hours before bed, so I'll be checking...Who knows.....
Old 10-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: us cellular

julied2u is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
So now your problem is OPPOSITE of what it was before?! Just for clarity, what exactly have you done since the re-flash? Did you run the uninstall cab? Do you have the USCC carrier cab?
Carrier cabs
Also what about updating PRL/profile with USCC?

Edit:carrier cab-like whotahn said
I guess the 5000th time was the charm! I'm sending and receiving pics....thanks for your help, y'all!
Old 10-11-2009, 10:48 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

phistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regularphistyle is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by geejdee View Post
Herman/Rapahel - NRG is testing and updating the packages... We might have something late tonight.. I still have 3 hours before bed, so I'll be checking...Who knows.....
this is m guess....GSM version maybe tonight...and then CDMA version tomorrow...
Old 10-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by julied2u View Post
I guess the 5000th time was the charm! I'm sending and receiving pics....thanks for your help, y'all!
Sweet, glad you got it! What was the fix?
Old 10-11-2009, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: tp2,hero
Carrier: sprint

jocampo86 is just getting started

hey cant wait for the new nrg rom..this is addictive i always flash right after a new release even if am happy with the current version..but nrg u r the best...dont think we r getting a new rom tonight..ta..hero just came out 2day..
Old 10-11-2009, 11:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

youngpro - If you really did flash a Raphael ROM, believe me you'd know it. It's called a BRICK.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:18 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by vestaviajag View Post
are you saying that a Herman ROM would work on a CDMA TP if it was just renamed?
no, I just think its funny that herman roms have to be called RAPHIMG to fool the boot loader. You cannot use a raphael rom on a cdma TP. dont try it. its a mess if ya accidently do it. I know, dumbass me did it once. It was a hassle to fix it.
Old 10-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

And of course a Herman ROM will work on a CDMA touch pro. Seeings how its a herman. But I dont think a herman rom will work on A Gsm TP. aka, a raphael. Confused? I think I need more coffee.
Old 10-12-2009, 01:00 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
youngpro - If you really did flash a Raphael ROM, believe me you'd know it. It's called a BRICK.
lol...too funny.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro