View Single Post
Old 10-12-2009, 04:57 PM
BenS
Regular 'Geeker

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 20th | Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott2511 View Post
Hey there...I have been waiting patiently (somewhat) for the new release, but in the meantime, had a question on the 9/20 release. I have searched a ton for both of these errors, but no one else has posted anything, so either people aren't seeing the same issues, or my searching abilities are a bit suspect.

I have since reverted to the 9/06 release, as these issues don't show up. The issues are as follows.

- Wifi will not start up. I have tried through the normal Wifi links, and through the Wifi Internet Sharing link, and nothing. I have flashed back to a stock rom, and then back to the 9/20 ROM several times, and the same error occurs. Anyone have any ideas?

- Camera image on screen is upside down. I swear I saw this on an old Moto Q, but can't remember what the issue was. Regardless, same as above, I have tried a lot of things, and still this issue shows up.

FYI, I have an HTC Touch Diamond, and the issues I am describing occur after flashing, and before any customizations, or applications being added.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Scott
My guess is that you are trying to run a Touch Pro Rom on your Touch Diamond.