PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

poor_red_neck is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

FANTASTIC ROM! I freakin love it. I love eye candy and this is THE best looking TF3D2 ROM Ive seen. I'm a complete newb but thanks to the help of a forum member on XDA I got this up and running in minutes. I told him I'd throw some $$$ his way for helping me load this up and he told me to give whatever I was going to give him and give to you. So, I threw some bones in there for you. Pick up a 12 pack on me dude.

Anywho,
Only thing I've found bug wise is the HTC Album program.

Not sure if this is a known error. Its not posted in post #1 and I cant read through 8K posts.

When zooming into a pic in the HTC Album application part of the image is rotated and "glitched" until the image is zoomed in. Its the animation that seems messed up.

Also, the album application does not auto rotate the picture between portrait and landscape depending on the g-sensor; its always in landscape. I kind of preferred it the old way but this may have been done on purpose.

The zooming in however is kinda jacked up.

What I just noticed is it only does it if you hold the phone sideways (in landscape fashion) and double click or use the scroll wheel. It jacks the image up. However if you hold the phone vertically (portrait) it does not do this.

jonboy545

Last edited by poor_red_neck; 08-14-2009 at 03:35 PM.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:37 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThreeFaces View Post
Sounds like a strange problem...did you...you know...do the thing? ...with the stock ROM?

HAHAHAHA
Love that post.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:45 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poor_red_neck View Post
FANTASTIC ROM! I freakin love it. I love eye candy and this is THE best looking TF3D2 ROM Ive seen. I'm a complete newb but thanks to the help of a forum member on XDA I got this up and running in minutes. I told him I'd throw some $$$ his way for helping me load this up and he told me to give whatever I was going to give him and give to you. So, I threw some bones in there for you. Pick up a 12 pack on me dude.

Anywho,

Not sure if this is a known error. Its not posted in post #1 and I cant read through 8K posts.

When zooming into a pic in the HTC Album application part of the image is rotated and "glitched" until the image is zoomed in. Its the animation that seems messed up.

Also, the album application does not auto rotate the picture between portrait and landscape depending on the g-sensor; its always in landscape. I kind of preferred it the old way but this may have been done on purpose.

What I just noticed is it only does it if you hold the phone sideways (in landscape fashion) and double click or use the scroll wheel. It jacks the image up. However if you hold the phone vertically (portrait) it does not do this.

jonboy545
The G sensor is the problem with the jacked up zooming.
Turn it off for the album because the album doesn't rotate in the last few builds at least.
With the sensor active it trys to flip the pic and then the zooming gets fubared.

Try it and see if I am right.
Old 08-14-2009, 03:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by poor_red_neck View Post

Anywho,

jonboy545

The momentarily 'glitched' display while zooming in landscape is a known issue -- not with the ROM, but with (as far as I know) Album itself. The behavior where things are always auto-rotated by EXIF orientation (and not by g-sensor orientation) is a behavior is the newer Album versions. So, basically both issues are tied to the newer versions of Album being used by many chefs.

I don't know of any way to restore the old behavior(s) other than installing an older version such as 2.5 -- if you are interested I think the .cab for that is still on page 1 somewhere, although I am not sure it will still work with the Manila 2.1 that is in the most recent builds of EnergyROM. Maybe someone can confirm if it does?

EDIT: Man, I keep getting phonecalls while typing responses, and then posting behind another response to the same question. That's twice this afternoon. So be it. *HA*
Old 08-14-2009, 03:54 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped
Pocket PC: DroidX

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via MSN to yearn

Quote:
Originally Posted by legend11 View Post
JD Arcsoft 5.2.1.22 setup

server name: Alltell MMSC
Gateway: mms.alltel.com
Port number: 8080
server address: http://mms.alltel.com/servlets/mms
Connect via: Internet
Send limit: 5000k
Still didnt work!!
I can send pics just fine, but when someone sends me one, my backlight comes on and thats it. Its like it recognizes it but it never comes on through. Iv tried Alltel Wireless and "The Internet" but still no worky.
Any more ideas??
Maybe its something simple im doing wrong??

If I helped you out,Hit the THANKS
Old 08-14-2009, 04:17 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

legend11 is a n00b

Did you try port #80?
Old 08-14-2009, 04:20 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

yearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the communityyearn is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Did you try port #80?
so type #80 in instead of 8080?
Old 08-14-2009, 04:26 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

legend11 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by yearn View Post
so type #80 in instead of 8080?
Give it a shot......looks like its a regional setting you may be in the 80 area. Here in Kansas it is 8080
Old 08-14-2009, 04:28 PM
DroidX_ZombieStomped

Quote:
Give it a shot......looks like its a regional setting you may be in the 80 area. Here in Kansas it is 8080
Cool , Ill give it a shot, Im in the process of trying this right now, and if it dont work ill try the #80 next-->

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...2&postcount=48
Old 08-14-2009, 04:34 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I haven't posted for quite some time because I'm still on 8-11 titanium, which performs flawless on all aspects. However, I do need to say that this thread is a monster and is tied up with many redundant questions and even more redundant answers in regards to our "thread police" calling people out. I'm not sure how this designation was earned or given but these "police officers" seem to be just as bad, if not worse, then the one time posters asking simple questions. If the "police" don't like the questions don't answer them! Quit trying to feel as if you need to respond, if you don't like the question just pass over the question while your reading the thread. We all started on this very helpful site as noobs and should respect them as people trying to learn. Those of us who have had success while being a PPCG member and have been lucky enough to find NRGZ ROM's should appreciate the community and it's development. Move forward as a subscriber to his work and let the "creator" handle his rebuttals. I'm positive he doesn't have any retainers here to handle his business so people don't need to feel obligated to answer questions for him. NRGZ you do fantastic work and I'm more than appreciative of your time and efforts that you have graced us with. I'm a multiple donator and my wife is thrilled that I finally have a device that I'm more than happy with and don't spend countless hours reflashing, so I know she to thanks you as well!

Amen to that brother... !

I've been busy playing with Manila 2.5 today. About to release ROMs with 2.5 for the WVGA base (Topaz, HD and Xperia). It's too bad we cant use it on VGA devices yet, it's pretty sweet.

Anyway, I plan to update this ROM very soon as I have picked up a few goodies along the way....

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 9 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro