PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo
Carrier: Sprint

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mannyhernz View Post
set mine same as yours and still no tone...i only have 3 options downloading mms, mms downloaded, and new mms....tried the new mms...nothing...will try other 2...i have to disable 2 and enable one right?....i tried making all the same tone and nothing...
You dont have New MMS Report under New MMS?
Regardless, did you run the uninstall MMS cab before intalling Arcsoft? (i assume that's what your using)
IMO, and I'm no expert, I'd start over. Uninstall MMS program, soft reset, run Uninstall MMS cab, run latest Arcsoft MMS-I use 5.2.1.22.
If that doesnt do it I'm stumped.

EDIT: Double check my instructions with Threefaces start up guide-it's in his sig.
EDIT2:Just thought of something-prob nothing-but there is a wee bit of a delay from download to sound notification so when testing make sure you let a good 10-15 seconds go by from the time you SEE the notification to see if you hear anything.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 08-28-2009 at 08:56 PM.
Old 08-28-2009, 08:59 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Nex-Tech

gweedo767 is a n00b
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Does anyone know how to change the voicemail #? I am trying to set it to dial my google voice #.
Old 08-28-2009, 09:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by gweedo767 View Post
Does anyone know how to change the voicemail #? I am trying to set it to dial my google voice #.
Start>Settings>Personal>Phone

FYI, Never done it but the number in the Voicemail field can be edited.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:21 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

-= 2.2.2 Update =-
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...46&postcount=1

Code:
Change Log

8.28.09 - v2.2.2

[+] Disabled Rhodium SMS App
[+] Compact Home Screen built by Kamill --> Link Thanks!
[+] Mapped Call History SoftKey to Home Tab
[+] Minor Tweaks to Custom Dialer

Old 08-28-2009, 10:25 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post

-= 2.2.2 Update =-
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...46&postcount=1

Code:
Change Log

8.28.09 - v2.2.2

[+] Disabled Rhodium SMS App
[+] Compact Home Screen built by Kamill --> Link Thanks!
[+] Mapped Call History SoftKey to Home Tab
[+] Minor Tweaks to Custom Dialer

very nice and sexy as always!!!!

is there any way you can change the icons and the taskbar.... i know i can change it myself but it would be nice to have it all set up at once...

BTW im looking forward a new build!!! i know a lot of people have been hinting at it but it has been a while and i miss having this rom... i like the new changes in the newer builds

Old 08-28-2009, 10:28 PM
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
very nice and sexy as always!!!!

is there any way you can change the icons and the taskbar.... i know i can change it myself but it would be nice to have it all set up at once...

BTW im looking forward a new build!!! i know a lot of people have been hinting at it but it has been a while and i miss having this rom... i like the new changes in the newer builds
Thanks...what icons do you want changed? I have a few updated icons and a new battery already.

-C
Old 08-28-2009, 10:35 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Thanks...what icons do you want changed? I have a few updated icons and a new battery already.

-C

the tabs... something thats all you... that you cant find anywhere else....

same for the taskbar... i know you changed the batt, i do like it. but since i have used that taskbar so much i kinda got tired of it... dont get me wrong, its nice and i like it but something new would be nice.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:41 PM
ROM Pimper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
the tabs... something thats all you... that you cant find anywhere else....

same for the taskbar... i know you changed the batt, i do like it. but since i have used that taskbar so much i kinda got tired of it... dont get me wrong, its nice and i like it but something new would be nice.
Its coming
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Any way to get rid of that: "Slide down for more options" curtain that comes up on the dialer?
Old 08-28-2009, 10:55 PM
ROM Pimper

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Any way to get rid of that: "Slide down for more options" curtain that comes up on the dialer?
Nope...I'm not smart enough to figure it out....I did try thou
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro