PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2009, 05:32 AM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
So, does anyone know how to change the Action Screen background image from the default one?
First page.
Old 08-31-2009, 07:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Are you serious!, because you cannot "play" a game! no wonder your battery sucks you try and play lame *** games all day.
ROTFL, how can I play a lame@ss game all day if the ROM is incapable of playing it in the first place ?????????????????????

Just to clarify, I rarely actually play the game (I use it to kill a few spare minutes here & there at work, I don't think I've played it in weeks at this point). I do like the capability of playing it occasionally however as it is an awesome game. If that was the only bug I had with the ROM, I certainly wouldn't worry about it. Between that, the buggy dialer & some other problems I found (I won't detail them, they are all in this thread somewhere) I decided to move on.

The ROM I am on now runs it fine, does not use the laggy buggy dialer & has excellent battery life to boot. I think NRG is an AWESOME ROM & have recommended it to numerous other people, it is just not for me at this time. I certainly may return to it at some point (I have already done that a half dozen times)

~John
Old 08-31-2009, 07:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
First page.
Maybe Im not seeing it, because the only mention of an action screen there is a link to this post:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=3541

Which is basically another Energy action screen with the same background image (yet different icons).

I don't mind the icons, I just want to use a different background image.

I know of a convoluted way of doing it, but I'd prefer say a .PSD file of some sort that already has the layers in place so I can manipulate the background without having to recreate the entire thing using meshes and then putting each icon in place one by one.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:00 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmagn13 View Post
I tried this one....but Icon does not show... and im in a rev a location....any ideas?
I am in the same boat. Go to Tsowens WM6.5 Custom Taskbar thread and check out Tsowens taskbar he has an additional cab to add the Rev A icon to the taskbar. Also Gadgetfreaks bear bonz tool bar for WM6.5 has a version with Rev A icons. Both of these work great for me. It to is located in that thread. Just follow the install steps and you can't miss!
Old 08-31-2009, 08:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nmarrero77 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanfishy View Post
Been there done that, didnt help once I started checking for updates on a half hour basis I admitted myself into the Betty Ford center. they got my to where I am only checking every couple of hours now

GOOD NEWS!!! NRG's Twitter page says "Time for me to go visit my old friends in VGA land...." =D>
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234
Wink Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I am in the same boat. Go to Tsowens WM6.5 Custom Taskbar thread and check out Tsowens taskbar he has an additional cab to add the Rev A icon to the taskbar. Also Gadgetfreaks bear bonz tool bar for WM6.5 has a version with Rev A icons. Both of these work great for me. It to is located in that thread. Just follow the install steps and you can't miss!
This is kind of curious to me, my rA icon shows up just fine with no extra taskbar. Makes me wonder what could be going on within his setup that it doesnt work.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-31-2009, 08:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Evo

DiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regularDiamynzNPearlz is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmarrero77 View Post
GOOD NEWS!!! NRG's Twitter page says "Time for me to go visit my old friends in VGA land...." =D>
Good news!

|Sprint 'Evo'|
|Follow me on Twitter @LarkNoVoorhies|
Old 08-31-2009, 09:11 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIonkey View Post
many many props and much love for this ROM . .

it is faster than any other ROM I have ever come across . . its got great applications to play with . . no bugs that I have run across so far except the fact that BEEJIVE IM doesnt work but that"s not that big of a deal.

One question though I noticed you have implemented the TF3D2 text message screen whenever you click on a text from the actual text message home screen. Is there any way possible to make it to where that is I guess the default text interface? Because whenever you like click "All messages" it takes you back to the standard and plain windows mobile text screen. Just curious.

Other than that this thing is great and I will be sticking with this ROM for a very long time
Beejive works fine here but it is in beta for Windows mobile and on their site it says permanent beta.
Expect their to be some down time or problems with it.
Not a fault of NRG.
Old 08-31-2009, 09:14 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
ROTFL, how can I play a lame@ss game all day if the ROM is incapable of playing it in the first place ?????????????????????

Just to clarify, I rarely actually play the game (I use it to kill a few spare minutes here & there at work, I don't think I've played it in weeks at this point). I do like the capability of playing it occasionally however as it is an awesome game. If that was the only bug I had with the ROM, I certainly wouldn't worry about it. Between that, the buggy dialer & some other problems I found (I won't detail them, they are all in this thread somewhere) I decided to move on.

The ROM I am on now runs it fine, does not use the laggy buggy dialer & has excellent battery life to boot. I think NRG is an AWESOME ROM & have recommended it to numerous other people, it is just not for me at this time. I certainly may return to it at some point (I have already done that a half dozen times)

~John
I don't see where the dialer is buggy.
Works perfect for me on the 8/11 rom.
Fast and accurate, in call volume works, keys press correct and calling/answering is spot on.

What is buggy about it?
Old 08-31-2009, 09:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

Must we try so hard to major in minor things, everyones opinion is going to be different and there are times when the best resolution is to agree to disagree and that way no one will have to justify the reasoning they used to come to the conclusion you dont want to hear anyway. My phone rocks ,thanks NRG and everyone else willing to contribute to the swag factor of my mobile.

Last edited by junior1234; 08-31-2009 at 09:27 AM. Reason: I FELT LIKE IT
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro