PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 03:24 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
this work for anyone? I installed it and there is a white space at the bottom, and you cannot see the talk button, when I press where it is, you can see it appear but is really blurred and ugly....
Dude...this is for the RD aka Regular Dialer...hence the name in the very title. Sounds to me that you installed this over the top of the Tachi Dialer or Standard build.

-C
Old 07-22-2009, 03:28 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 14th ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Dude...this is for the RD aka Regular Dialer...hence the name in the very title. Sounds to me that you installed this over the top of the Tachi Dialer or Standard build.

-C

my bad, I could have sworn I grabbed the RD from 7-14..i just checked I just grabbed standard....sorry bout that.....
Old 07-22-2009, 03:44 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

FYI...7/22 Builds are uploading and below are the changes logs
Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post

Changelog

July 22nd 2009(Current):

• EmailSetup Wizard fixed
  • Dialer popup before call fixed
  • HTCMenus all blue thanks to cmylxgo
  • HTCMenus number of entries reduced by one in potrait
  • Fixed a few inconsistencies for the CDMA ROMs
  • Crapload of keyboard sliding sounds added thanks to cmylxgo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

July 21st 2009:

• New call history icons in the RD version, thanks to cmylxgo
  • New awesome(!) wait animation by cmylxgo
  • Updated HTC AudioBooster to 19171124
  • Updated HTC FullSreen Player to 19164025
  • Added HTC LockScreenApp Launcher
  • Updated HTC Endkey Application to 19164030
  • Updated HTC MP3Trimmer to 19142022
  • Updated HTC Streaming Player to 19171228
  • Updated HTC VoiceRecorder to 19161522
  • Updated HTC CommManager and Wizards to 2.9.5
  • Updated Picture Enchancement Plugin to 19171326
  • Updated Ringtone Plugin to 19151825
  • Updated HTC TaskManager to 19163929
  • Updated USB2PC Popup package to 19152225
  • Updated HTC Volume Control to 19163532
  • Updated HTC Notification Manager to 2.0 19171130
  • HTC Album 3.0 fixed popup menu on the right
  • Facebook added to Manila
  • Added HTC WiFi Internet Sharing application
  • New Smaller HTC Menus (unfortunately green for now)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:47 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

standard and rd are done, manilla being uploaded now i see

Old 07-22-2009, 03:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows where I could find the image used for the EnergyROM Boot Splash screen (as found here) I'd really like to use it as a background.
I've tried extracting it from the .nbh with NBHExtract and got a bmp file from it, but it was just solid black.
Thanks

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC
Old 07-22-2009, 03:54 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

tried this but seems a bit sluggish and the Contact card when you press the facebook profile it just exits... another bug is the 00 on the clock its all distorted.

Last edited by cdmvirt; 07-22-2009 at 04:00 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 03:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
tried this but seems a bit sluggish and the Contact card when you press the facebook profile it just exits...
How the facebook integration was changed/improved/etc in this build is beyond my ability to determine, but I do know that even in the earlier builds (eg 7/14, 7/09...) it did the same thing exiting right after hitting Use Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 04:02 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Thanks NRGZ28 and CMYLXGO for another outstanding rom
Old 07-22-2009, 04:04 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

anyone got a quick link to the custom skins for tachi dialer? im pretty sure cymylxgo had his hand in a few of them if i recall
Old 07-22-2009, 04:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

I would like to have some one confirm the 00 PROBLEM.. Try to set you manila clock to 2:00 or what ever as long as its double zeros and check if its distorted.

Also the Facebook Integration can some one enlighten me as to what is really done.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro