PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2009, 04:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Arrive
Carrier: Sprint

nanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnanoware is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

EnergyROM HERMAN 20090722 OldManila.rar 52.52MB ....???

maybe im jus impatient lol.... but did it finish uploading?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:12 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

Phenom1211 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
anyone got a quick link to the custom skins for tachi dialer? im pretty sure cymylxgo had his hand in a few of them if i recall
Tachi Dialer Skins

Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
I would like to have some one confirm the 00 PROBLEM.. Try to set you manila clock to 2:00 or what ever as long as its double zeros and check if its distorted.
I'm not seeing it no matter what I set my time to (2:00, 3:00, etc.)... maybe try hard resetting or reflashing, also ensuring you've got the latest build which is 7/22

damn, It's late here (MN)..time to relax, watch some Bleach and go to bed. Good night Guys

Nokia N-GAGE QD > Motorola RAZR V3 > T-Mobile Dash (HTC Excalibur) > Treo 700p for ~2 weeks, waiting for my > Sprint HTC Touch Pro - flashed to death, convinced Sprint to replace it with a > Sprint HTC Touch Pro2 + HTC Legend - won on Twitter from HTC

Last edited by Phenom1211; 07-22-2009 at 04:35 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:30 AM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Ok...so one minor little detail was left out of this build. The white Comm Manager skin is in the ROM but not enabled. You can do 1 of 2 things to get it to work. Either make the below registry change or install the attached cab.

Code:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\CommManager]
"CommManagerUIStyle"=dword:00000002
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 04:40 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Ok Resetting helped the 00 problem but still no Facebook...
Old 07-22-2009, 05:58 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

on the new 722 build is anyone elses startup sound real crackly and just plain sounds awful?

has the hd wallpaper been resized yet to the right size? i'd like to get that back on all the tabs of the new build

also, who else hates the registry editor that comes built in this rom, i dont think its too scroll friendly, is there a 2nd option in here somewhere?

and for the next build, think we can get ezinput 2.1?

Last edited by t0mmyr; 07-22-2009 at 06:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:14 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i still cant shut off my startup sound, anyone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tristem View Post
Which start up sound is it them little chime? If so them open up a reg editor and change this value.
HKCU\Control Panel\ PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA\FlightModeOnOff
The key is EnableSound default is 1 change it to 0.
this regedit no longer works to shut off the startup sound in the new 722 standard rom, anyone have another way to turn off that BootUpHTC.wav? i can't delete it

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-22-2009, 06:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Grabbing the new build now! I'm interested to see HTC LockScreenApp Launcher. I have been using pocketshield which I love specifically because of the feature where it auto unlocks if it senses light. But sometimes I think it causes random problems.

Thanks nrgz and cmylxgo!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero & EVO 4G

stylz3 is keeping up the good workstylz3 is keeping up the good work

Ah man!! I gotta install this update. good lookin NRGZ

"My next move be my best move"
Old 07-22-2009, 07:52 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Got it loaded up. I can confirm the same as tommy that the startup sound is very crackly and sounds like it's skipping. It is also lost on me how facebook is integrated in to manila. Unless maybe it's in old manila because I'm using rhodium.

Also I was interested in seeing what the HTC lock screen app is but I can't find it anywhere. Unless it's the typical lock that shows up on the left soft key under the start menu, but I'm pretty sure that's a standard WM 6.5 thing. Plus the changelog says it added the program, not updated. I'll keep looking through the start menu but I didn't see it the first time.

Other than that, all is good. I really like the new menus, especially in blue! Using the RD because gvdialer doesn't like tachi. I'm still really happy with the re-done home screen that started a few builds ago... where I can see a ton of my appointments, and the call history isn't there unless I have a missed call. Great stuff!

Last edited by flipzmode; 07-22-2009 at 08:09 AM.
Old 07-22-2009, 08:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP

Well I have been totally disconnected for the last 3 months and all I can ask is;
WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN DOING WHILE I WAS GONE!
this EnergyRom is totally unbelievable, THANK YOU NRG and all those involved.

One quick dumb question, how do I go from this screen

to this screen

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro