View Single Post
Old 07-22-2009, 07:52 AM
flipzmode
VIP Member

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Mercury' (21921) ** || Built July 22nd ||

Got it loaded up. I can confirm the same as tommy that the startup sound is very crackly and sounds like it's skipping. It is also lost on me how facebook is integrated in to manila. Unless maybe it's in old manila because I'm using rhodium.

Also I was interested in seeing what the HTC lock screen app is but I can't find it anywhere. Unless it's the typical lock that shows up on the left soft key under the start menu, but I'm pretty sure that's a standard WM 6.5 thing. Plus the changelog says it added the program, not updated. I'll keep looking through the start menu but I didn't see it the first time.

Other than that, all is good. I really like the new menus, especially in blue! Using the RD because gvdialer doesn't like tachi. I'm still really happy with the re-done home screen that started a few builds ago... where I can see a ton of my appointments, and the call history isn't there unless I have a missed call. Great stuff!

Last edited by flipzmode; 07-22-2009 at 08:09 AM.