PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 12:06 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Standard just finished uploading on the German mirror... downloading now.

Thanks mate!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:09 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVo
Carrier: J-Skee Mobility

jskee35 is keeping up the good workjskee35 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to jskee35 Send a message via Yahoo to jskee35

one more minute until i get to test this bad boy out....cant wait

WELCOME TO THE COWBOYS DEZ!
Old 07-10-2009, 12:14 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

scrillaman151 is just getting started

Downloading now. Love your ROM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Nice.. Herman_CustomRUU
Old 07-10-2009, 12:50 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

Great Rom, but there is no "Call History" on the home page of td3d2.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc evo
Carrier: sprint

zion7 is a n00b

Big up ur-self NRG! Wicked ROM! I love this Rom. my wife is convinced i love it more than her. All i have been doing for the last 3 days is energy Rom & shes jealous! this is the best Rom I have used 2 date. No disrespect 2 all the other cooks, but this one right here gets a "21 gun salute!" click, clack -Boom!!! freekin A- dude, like gag me w/ah spoon, type ish bro!!!!!!!!!!! But of corse i gotta b like the rest of the insatiable, unapreciative', peepes out there & say iT WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE 100% PERFECT if you would of included sprint telenav & all the titamium plugins, like weather, system info etc. Nah scratch dat!! U rock! I know, i kno the rom cant fit everyones personal needs & wants. I wouldnt of asked if i hadent already tried to install sprint tellenav .cab with no luck. As well as trying to install plenty of the titaniun add on .cabs. do i need to coppy any files to the program file of something? i installed many of the cabs & it claimed installation was a success. soft reset , still nada! but program shows up in remove programs. WTF? im not realy a noob im comfortable w the flashing thing. But i cant figure out how to get these add ons/ plugins loaded! can some1 lend a hand? purty pleeze!!!!

/?
Old 07-10-2009, 12:52 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

it will show up when you miss a call
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Terencec is keeping up the good workTerencec is keeping up the good work

My bad , thanks.
This rom is blazing

One thing is it me you see the old school phone notification pop up for a second before the regular phone display.

Last edited by Terencec; 07-10-2009 at 01:00 AM.
Old 07-10-2009, 12:57 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terencec View Post
My bad , thanks.
This rom is blazing
you are welcome be sure to hit thanks
Old 07-10-2009, 01:02 AM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
I need to know if I am the only one experiencing my device randomly powering down and soft-resetting itself. I did raise this issue previously but no body seems to have concurred...- I did a re-flashed the rom twice already and here I am on a third time and the problem still persist. I hope NRGZ can take a look into this, in case others are experiencing similar issue. Nonetheless, this issue doesn`t change my opinion about this rom being the best by far out there. Thanks
You must be running an older version based on 23003... It was a know problem with that build. Download the latest one and it should fix itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
I'd like to say thank you for this awesome ROM. I have three different UI's to choose from: Titanium, TF3D2, and iPhoneToday and all run perfectly. I loaded Showaco's BBExtreme5.3 for TouchFlo and it works very well, snappy and responsive. Titanium is good as always and the iPhoneToday UI works well with this ROM (I think I was having troubles with it on a different ROM). Bug again, love the ROM and I especially like the Custom Icons in the start menu. Job very well done.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman44h2o View Post
Okay so to sound stupid again with another noob question. Do I have to download both the standard and titanium to get everything to work and have everything?
How would you flash flash two roms at once ? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobest View Post
I am fairly new to PPC Geeks, had a UTC 6700 from VZW before upgrading to my current HTC Touch pro. EnergyROM Magic was my first flash on this phone and I can say I am fully satisfied with the end result. I have made a donation and please, please keep up the good work!
Thank you Much Appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Its my home, (paid for by my employer) my place of employment has a 1g connection to level 3. Also, i would love to be a mirror for this rom. Let me know what to do and ill host. My home sits on a 100 meg connection with a backup 45 meg connection to twt. NRGZ, let me know if i can be of assistance.

Not what to do to host!!! Just if you want me to pm you links...
Hey.. I could always use a fast mirror. Let me know.. PM or IM me when u get a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffM View Post
@NRGZ: FYI; Either "CMYLXGOs.EnergyROM.Blue.HTC.Start.Button" or "tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 version" messed with the custom Busy ANI also I believe tsowen's mess'es up the Battery Icon Display also sad cause I like the round grid indicator. I'm having issues with "HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.2" locking up initializeing the database firsttime never had that in the previous 4 versions I've run - I always restore the same cabs except this time I added Sprint TV and NAV also the Keyboard now displays (popsup) when TF3D Starts or randomly
So you're telling me that by installing another taskbar, it breaks mine... well that's kinda implied isnt it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
Great job on the new Rom, very impressed with it.
I am only using 6.5 today screen and was hoping you could add Titanium weather and Fav Contacts as part of the Rom. I am having issues installing all of this extra 6.5 Titanium extras. Plus they tend to work much better when built right into the Rom from the start.

Perhaps some of you could recommend what version of Titanium weather works best with this Rom...

Thanks in advance.
Yeah..I'll have to consider that one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Nice was watching that GSM thread with envy.. Thanks NRGZ
:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Nice.. Herman_CustomRUU
Yep... New stuff :P Much easier to use...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro