View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 01:02 AM
NRGZ28
EnergyROMs chef :)
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
I need to know if I am the only one experiencing my device randomly powering down and soft-resetting itself. I did raise this issue previously but no body seems to have concurred...- I did a re-flashed the rom twice already and here I am on a third time and the problem still persist. I hope NRGZ can take a look into this, in case others are experiencing similar issue. Nonetheless, this issue doesn`t change my opinion about this rom being the best by far out there. Thanks
You must be running an older version based on 23003... It was a know problem with that build. Download the latest one and it should fix itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
I'd like to say thank you for this awesome ROM. I have three different UI's to choose from: Titanium, TF3D2, and iPhoneToday and all run perfectly. I loaded Showaco's BBExtreme5.3 for TouchFlo and it works very well, snappy and responsive. Titanium is good as always and the iPhoneToday UI works well with this ROM (I think I was having troubles with it on a different ROM). Bug again, love the ROM and I especially like the Custom Icons in the start menu. Job very well done.
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman44h2o View Post
Okay so to sound stupid again with another noob question. Do I have to download both the standard and titanium to get everything to work and have everything?
How would you flash flash two roms at once ? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by dobest View Post
I am fairly new to PPC Geeks, had a UTC 6700 from VZW before upgrading to my current HTC Touch pro. EnergyROM Magic was my first flash on this phone and I can say I am fully satisfied with the end result. I have made a donation and please, please keep up the good work!
Thank you Much Appreciated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Its my home, (paid for by my employer) my place of employment has a 1g connection to level 3. Also, i would love to be a mirror for this rom. Let me know what to do and ill host. My home sits on a 100 meg connection with a backup 45 meg connection to twt. NRGZ, let me know if i can be of assistance.

Not what to do to host!!! Just if you want me to pm you links...
Hey.. I could always use a fast mirror. Let me know.. PM or IM me when u get a chance

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffM View Post
@NRGZ: FYI; Either "CMYLXGOs.EnergyROM.Blue.HTC.Start.Button" or "tsowentaskbar6 WM6.5 version" messed with the custom Busy ANI also I believe tsowen's mess'es up the Battery Icon Display also sad cause I like the round grid indicator. I'm having issues with "HTCWeatherMasterRhodium2.2" locking up initializeing the database firsttime never had that in the previous 4 versions I've run - I always restore the same cabs except this time I added Sprint TV and NAV also the Keyboard now displays (popsup) when TF3D Starts or randomly
So you're telling me that by installing another taskbar, it breaks mine... well that's kinda implied isnt it ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by echomatics View Post
Great job on the new Rom, very impressed with it.
I am only using 6.5 today screen and was hoping you could add Titanium weather and Fav Contacts as part of the Rom. I am having issues installing all of this extra 6.5 Titanium extras. Plus they tend to work much better when built right into the Rom from the start.

Perhaps some of you could recommend what version of Titanium weather works best with this Rom...

Thanks in advance.
Yeah..I'll have to consider that one of these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Nice was watching that GSM thread with envy.. Thanks NRGZ
:P

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
Nice.. Herman_CustomRUU
Yep... New stuff :P Much easier to use...

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR