PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 06:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO 4G Baby!!!
Carrier: SprintPCS

D\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on repD\/8 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
Can you share a link to that dialer?
It's posted on the first page, Post #4... but here is the link...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...24&postcount=1
Old 07-08-2009, 06:23 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post
NRGZ28 This is amazing! I have been here for about a year and I have been content simply reading and learning from these forums (SEARCH truly is your friend). This is my first post because it was necessary to tell you I believe this is the greatest piece of work to hit the Touch Pro. Your ROMs complete the TP and the prestige of having such a piece of equipment.

I have made a small donation and I hope others do as well.
Thank you

Some nice Sprint goodies uploaded in the Addons folder on the german server

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cha2hot87 is a n00b

Is there a reg edit or something to disable the random keyboard pop up. It happens when you boot up the device. I tried the adv config portion but the keyboard is still popping up. I would love to have the option to select to use the keyboard when Im ready. Not sure if there is a fix to this...
Old 07-08-2009, 07:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: bell

flyingfung is a n00b
Question Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

huge battery drain. 100% to 90 in five mins( no running apps) no data connection active.
help please !!!
Old 07-08-2009, 07:40 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingfung View Post
huge battery drain. 100% to 90 in five mins( no running apps) no data connection active.
help please !!!
What is the total time from 100% to 0%?
Old 07-08-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
help please !!!
I don't believe the TP gives a very accurate battery reading in 100-90% range. The better gauge would be the one stated above, about how quickly it goes from 100-0%.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

phazed is just getting started

Great ROM... however I have to flash to something else.

For some reason the ROM loses everything, re-installs, and brings me back to the "Tap to Begin" screen. I have seen it noted in a few posts, but never found an answer.

The first time it happened was 2 days after the first install... some heavy Google maps use and data use on a two hour drive. I get to my destination, turn the phone off.. go to turn it back on.. and BAM! Im reinstalling.

Then today, 6 days after first install.. I have the phone hooked up to my computer charging and receive a text message... unhook the phone.. and before I can Touchflo over to my new text it resets. And I'm reinstalling again. Back at square one.

I love the ROM... its truly a work of art.. and very very fast. It worked right out of the box for me, but I cant have it hard resetting on me once a week.

If you have a solution.. please let me know! I want to keep this one!

phaZed
Old 07-08-2009, 08:49 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, Mogul, TP, TP2, Evo 4G

proxcee is just getting started

very weird...i'd be surprised if anyone else is having that problem. maybe its hardware related...maybe not.
Old 07-08-2009, 08:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Hero - Fresh ROM

flipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIPflipzmode is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Some nice Sprint goodies uploaded in the Addons folder on the german server
I grabbed them all. Thanks. I had to look around to see what OMC was. lol. For anyone wondering, it adds "Update PRL" and "Update Profile" to your start menu.

Thanks again. And I'm loving the 070709 build!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

Quote:
help please !!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
What is the total time from 100% to 0%?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
I don't believe the TP gives a very accurate battery reading in 100-90% range. The better gauge would be the one stated above, about how quickly it goes from 100-0%.
That's right, I mentioned this a while back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darnell View Post
Once I started making sure I turned off the data connection once I was done using it, since it seems not to turn off on its own in good time, I've found this ROM's battery life to be very good. Better than stock and on par with other custom ROMs I've used.

The battery indicator seems to drop quickly when first taken off a charger, like the reading between 100%-90% is not really accurate. But over time, during the course of a day I've found the battery life is good and the battery life meter does better once things are below 90%. (Yes I know it's been mentioned at various times even with other ROMs, that the battery meter is usually inaccurate when over 90%, but this ROM's seems to be more wacky when over 90% than others.)

I'm usually near chargers all the time, but this past week I was in situations where I was away from chargers for 8-12 hours at a time and every day by the time I reached a charger I was still above 50% battery life.
Don't let the "oh I went from 100 down to 90% fast" experience fool you. Use it for a full day and see how it compares with other ROMs by the end of the day.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro