PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2009, 01:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Vertech is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

For some reason the icon showing my signal strength shows no signal. I even installed towsends taskbar and still no dice. Anybody have any ideas? Oh internet works. I am posting from my TP.

Last edited by Vertech; 07-02-2009 at 01:47 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 01:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

iiimik3 is just getting started

"- If you disable the Tachi dialer, the MS dialer will not show you a list of contacts, but you can still make and receive calls. There is a cab fix for this a couple of posts down."

Where is this cab? I tried looking through the "couple of posts down" but don't see it.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Mesmerize
Carrier: USCC

murducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on repmurducky is halfway to VIP status based on rep

A request, Add PockeTwit to the internet section.. Thanks
Old 07-02-2009, 02:14 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

moguledyouth is a n00b

Ok, I have tried everything to get vibrate and ring working with this rom. This rom is one of the greatest I have found but I need the vibrate and ring functionality.

I have tried both versions, hard resetting, the "TouchPro Tweaks", even reinstalling the Tachi dialer but the incomming call notice ALWAYS reverts to just RING after a reset? Any help would be appreciated.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Diamond

Monroe2k04 is a n00b

Is there anyway possible that we can have this over on the CDMA Diamond... Would be greatly appreciated.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:01 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Also as an FYI (not sure if it's already enabled in this ROM) here is how to enable the Tachi vibrate on connect feature. This will also make manila vibrate when you TAP on different tabs.

Code:
[HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState]
"UseService"=dword:00000001
I guess I'm in a good mood so here's a cab that will disable hardware vibrate and enable Tachi vibrate on connect
This should go on post #4

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 07-02-2009, 03:20 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

is there anyway to get the nice blue taskbar icons, the ok, and the bluetooth icons in a cab from this rom?

Old 07-02-2009, 03:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiimik3 View Post
"- If you disable the Tachi dialer, the MS dialer will not show you a list of contacts, but you can still make and receive calls. There is a cab fix for this a couple of posts down."

Where is this cab? I tried looking through the "couple of posts down" but don't see it.
I asked this awhile ago and it seemed that not many people knew what I was talking about.

Then looking around his GSM page i noticed this:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...09&postcount=4

Not too sure if that works with our CDMA phone or not... maybe NRG can give us a heads up?

Also... Thinking about trying indagrooves cab to install MS stock dialer that also installs the bluetooth stuff.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker

And just to update...

i was having issues with some weird graphics and non ringing phone, so I flashed to stock again, then flashed to the newest build.. let the customizations run, and then hard reset (using the Hold Down PWR+VOLDWN+SELECT and pressing the stick intot he rest hole with my chest/face/whatever).

After the hard reset my ROM is PERFECT and pretty much the best Ive used so far. Beautiful icons, smooth interface, and prety good programs (although I wish most were uninstallable).

NRG, you might want to talk to Juicy about fixing the clock issue and any other issues with the manilla. His ROMS are very good, if not spartan.

Also... cooking in Mortscript might not be a bad idea.

My requests:
Can any of the Touch FLo gurus out there make the bottom curtain completely translucent? Like, in eevery tab, not just the home tab? (im looking at you cyclo)

Also.. can someone point me in the direction of the files (cab/manilla/whatever) that will give me this clock?
Seems like its hard to find Manilla tweaks for Rhodium builds unless they are complete overhauls.

Last edited by rawdikrik; 07-02-2009 at 03:43 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 04:24 AM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman1101 View Post
hey, just instelled this rom... i get to the initial "welcome to engergyrom" screen that says to wait 90 seconds to start up... i wait and the message goes away, but the phone does not boot... anyone experienced this before? i left the phone on the screen for 1 hour and still nothingm... i also did a hard reset... any ideas?
Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Also as an FYI (not sure if it's already enabled in this ROM) here is how to enable the Tachi vibrate on connect feature. This will also make manila vibrate when you TAP on different tabs.

Code:
[HKLM\Software\OEM\KeyState]
"UseService"=dword:00000001
I guess I'm in a good mood so here's a cab that will disable hardware vibrate and enable Tachi vibrate on connect
Did this actually work for anyone as far as enabling the vibrate for phone and manila?

Also, did anyone notice that this rom does not respond to the stylus being in or out? There's no registry value under HKCU\ControlPanel\Keybd\ for StylusOutStatus. I know it's not my phone cause it worked fine on Juicy's rom

Last edited by ruskiyab; 07-02-2009 at 04:44 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro