PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 01:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

supdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on repsupdawg is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Does anyone know why you have to hit talk twice to dial on the Tachi dialer? That is annoying to me.
Old 08-12-2009, 01:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint PCS

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
Trust me.. I know that feature all too well :P

Well in that case people need to wait until the uploads are done. I've had it happen in my other threads for other ROMs plenty of times. The "euro" users of my ROMs over at XDA are extremely fast about mirroring my ROMs. Problem is... those links get peppered all throughout the thread and people will download old versions without realizing it why I go crazy trying to figure out why there's bug reports about feature I KNOW I fixed

TCPMP is free software... why wouldnt it be 'kosher' ? :P
Oh no that mishap with the mirror was completely my bad, i didn't notice it say still uploading because i never have seen it before. usually i would get the 403 error but the link was there winking and nudging at me.

I hear yah with the old roms flying around. and that is a direct result of people jumping the gun. might want to throw a text file in the rar so it says what it is, ill personally be crc comparing everything

but yea, i wont be mirroring anything anymore. lol
Old 08-12-2009, 01:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

J.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuffJ.eremy knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to J.eremy Send a message via AIM to J.eremy Send a message via Yahoo to J.eremy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
I always do a clear storage after I flash a ROM, but I've never ran one before hand. I'll try at some point tonight to reflash to stock rom and clear storage then flash to newest rom and clear storage again. Hopefully that will fix it.

The only think that was in common tonight and last night was my battery was < 20% both times.
i would do the flash stock > hard reset > flash nrg > hard reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by supdawg View Post
Does anyone know why you have to hit talk twice to dial on the Tachi dialer? That is annoying to me.
from what i can see it has something to do with the formatting of the number, like the 1-xxx-xxx-xxxx type deal, there might be an option in the phone settings to prepend a number to the begining but not sure. it only happens with some of my numbers and/or contacts tho.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:02 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
Oh no that mishap with the mirror was completely my bad, i didn't notice it say still uploading because i never have seen it before. usually i would get the 403 error but the link was there winking and nudging at me.

I hear yah with the old roms flying around. and that is a direct result of people jumping the gun. might want to throw a text file in the rar so it says what it is, ill personally be crc comparing everything

but yea, i wont be mirroring anything anymore. lol
J.eremy in my opinion we have to respect the NRGZ rules becuase he is the chef and if for some reason we are not tottaly in agree we can make our own Rom but in other post.
So, we most thing about it.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
J.eremy in my opinion we have to respect the NRGZ rules becuase he is the chef and if for some reason we are not tottaly in agree we can make our own Rom but in other post.
So, we most thing about it.
I think any Chef anywhere is the last one I want to make mad!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:34 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

@NRG aka Iron Chef
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Another great build, lightning quick (this one moves so quick I'm concerned about having a seizure) and looks beautiful
I started out with Energy ROM's and can't see a reason to even try another.
As I've said before-You rock Sir!
Old 08-12-2009, 02:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint Touch Pro2, att iPhone 4
Carrier: at&t on both

vistazifta is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vistazifta Send a message via Yahoo to vistazifta Send a message via Skype™ to vistazifta

every time i freeze up and make a soft reset it does a hard reset for me, how come?
Old 08-12-2009, 02:44 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: sprint

himan is just getting started

Hey guys,

<<<nevermind>>>> I flashed latest rom from 2 versions ago hoping to fix the clock issue. Well, I set my local settings (city and GMT- and it shows up completely wrong.. isn't the phone supposed to auto-update the time?<<<nevermind>>>>

Also, what happened to the programs tab? How can I get the old, smaller + numerous one back?
thx

Last edited by himan; 08-12-2009 at 02:50 AM. Reason: fixed
Old 08-12-2009, 02:45 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: sprint Touch Pro2, att iPhone 4
Carrier: at&t on both

vistazifta is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to vistazifta Send a message via Yahoo to vistazifta Send a message via Skype™ to vistazifta

and now i cant get past the bios screen
Old 08-12-2009, 02:47 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistazifta View Post
every time i freeze up and make a soft reset it does a hard reset for me, how come?
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistazifta View Post
and now i cant get past the bios screen

feel free to click on this link, which happens to be on the previous page of this thread

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=8116

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro