PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 01:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850
Carrier: Sprint

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70709 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzachtli View Post
Try to do a soft reset or go into Task Manager and terminate htcactionscreen.exe if it is already running
That did the trick! Thanks.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:29 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzachtli View Post
Try to do a soft reset or go into Task Manager and terminate htcactionscreen.exe if it is already running

Thanks kindly

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 07-08-2009, 02:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

Hey guys im gonna ask a dumb question cause im having no luck searching.. thinking of switching back to tf3d for first time since i came to 6.5 but having one annoying issue and i have no tf3d experience..
How do i completely remove the sprint operator or carrier name from on top of the clock... i have tried no curtains and personalizer to change the text but haven't found a way to remove it and move the clock up... heres a pic.. thank you if someone can just point me in the right direction or right term to search for im sure this is way to simple I just cant find anything for some reason..

Last edited by lilflip21; 07-08-2009 at 03:11 PM.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro CDMA
Carrier: Alltel

OrionSX is just getting started

Hey NRG, I really enjoy your ROM, but I have one small question... Is there anyway to get rid of the annoying 6.5 Start Menu? I love 6.5 and the new Titanium interface, but I can't stand the full screen start menu. I'd like an expandable start menu, one with a pop-out group for Programs, Settings, etc... I know there is a program to do this, but I hated using it because it was so memory intensive. It was some theming program, can't remember the name, but yeah. Anyways, the multi-layer start menu isn't necessary, but is there any way to go back to the simple drop-down start menu seen in 6.0/6.1?
Old 07-08-2009, 03:27 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - 6850

Gardoon is keeping up the good workGardoon is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrionSX View Post
Hey NRG, I really enjoy your ROM, but I have one small question... Is there anyway to get rid of the annoying 6.5 Start Menu? I love 6.5 and the new Titanium interface, but I can't stand the full screen start menu. I'd like an expandable start menu, one with a pop-out group for Programs, Settings, etc... I know there is a program to do this, but I hated using it because it was so memory intensive. It was some theming program, can't remember the name, but yeah. Anyways, the multi-layer start menu isn't necessary, but is there any way to go back to the simple drop-down start menu seen in 6.0/6.1?
That's the way 6.5 is. It may be possible to create a CAB to do what you ask, but I haven't seen it. In any case, it wouldn't be at all related to this ROM.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch==>Touch Pro==>EVO

BenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regularBenS is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I flashed 7-7-9 at 8:00am and its been running great. Only hiccup I've got, which is strange, is that with the removal of the Tachi dialer my phone is now experiencing the problems other people were talking about. It recognizes the call coming in but hangs trying to figure out what to do. I've also had the delay with the slide, after you try to have it answer, get stuck before it would allow you to talk or listen. None of this was a big deal because I just loaded cmyxlogo's tachi energy dialer cab and it's all golden now. Thanks for being the best NRGZ28!
Old 07-08-2009, 05:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G

lilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularlilflip21 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to lilflip21

In case anyone else has an issue with the letter picker in tf3d being scrunched together... Adow's Letter picker fix
Attached Files
File Type: cab Letter Picker Fix.cab (373.4 KB, 76 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilflip21 View Post
In case anyone else has an issue with the letter picker in tf3d being scrunched together... Adow's Letter picker fix

thanks, been meaning to look into this....
Old 07-08-2009, 05:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenS View Post
I flashed 7-7-9 at 8:00am and its been running great. Only hiccup I've got, which is strange, is that with the removal of the Tachi dialer my phone is now experiencing the problems other people were talking about. It recognizes the call coming in but hangs trying to figure out what to do. I've also had the delay with the slide, after you try to have it answer, get stuck before it would allow you to talk or listen. None of this was a big deal because I just loaded cmyxlogo's tachi energy dialer cab and it's all golden now. Thanks for being the best NRGZ28!
Can you share a link to that dialer?
Old 07-08-2009, 05:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
thanks, been meaning to look into this....

worked perfect, thanks again..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro