PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2009, 07:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Samsung Epic
Carrier: Sprint

JHComputerGuy is keeping up the good workJHComputerGuy is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.eremy View Post
yea im pretty sure they are trained to screw you like that. I never accept a refurb if my phone is still under warranty. ever. If its an issue that i created, like losing it or breaking it then i accept one. On top of that the phone is under a manufacturer warrant, and nothing stops them from returning that phone and getting a new one from HTC.

Even through insurance if you complain enough they will send you a new phone, and if a new one isnt available they will send you a new phone of equal value. *cough* tp2.

I started on a brand new samsung i330, went through the entire palm line, then a mogul, now a touch pro. You are a paying customer and have all the right in the world to complain untill they give you what you deserve or waste their man hours to the point where its cheaper for them to just do whats right lol.

funny part is i do this completely from the phone, i refuse to step into a sprint store because most of them half not a clue about anything but extending your contract, also something i have not had for 6 years ...
Well it looks like complaining does pay off. I called and went to the sprint store and told them my situation and they exchanged my dead Touch Pro for a brand new Treo Pro. Right before I went to the Sprint store, I called the Sprint retention department and told them what I was going through and they asked if I could get by with one of the phones the sprint store was offering me until the Touch Pro 2 came out. I told them that I could. I now have a new Treo Pro and when the Touch Pro 2 comes out, they are going to make sure I am eligible for an upgrade and they are going to help me out to make the price cheaper too.. I guess it helps to complain.. Well and also be a Sprint customer for the past eight years and a Premiere customer..
Old 08-15-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2, TP, Touch, Rant, Rumor: on 9 lines
Carrier: Sprint Business plan

fat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIPfat boy is a VIP
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

I can't get the FaceBook intergration to work. I am using the 8/1 rom and I have installed the two cab files recommended by ThreeFaces. I have also gone into an account that have the correct first and last names are mentioned but I still get a "No Account Data" and I don't see any way to make any kind of a connection. Can anyone help me or tell me what I missed, thanks. FYI, I am using a Sprint Touch Pro.

(¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.- 'Energy' |Sept 20| 21916| Sense 2.5|Cookie 2.0-.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯)
EDC: htc TP2, Rohrbaugh R9 Stealth, Dereelight C2H, Pocket Bible NASB, Leatherman Squirt
Old 08-15-2009, 08:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro2

ehanhan is just getting started

Has anyone experienced this?

I decided to soft reset (stylus hole) my phone just a normal reboot.

When it restarted, it showed the "tap to setup your windows device screen" and proceeded to run inital setup.. WTH???

Never had this happen on any rom before. The only program I installed other than Energy 2.1 manila rom was Midomi
Old 08-15-2009, 08:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post

When it restarted, it showed the "tap to setup your windows device screen" and proceeded to run inital setup.. WTH???

Never had this happen on any rom before. The only program I installed other than Energy 2.1 manila rom was Midomi
Flash stock Rom- Hard Reset-Flash Back to Energy Rom and final hard reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehanhan View Post

If you search.. you'll notice this happens from time to time. The only thing i can recommend is to do that thing... The thing... that... shall not be named.

Flash back to stock, wipe device, and then flash back to NRG and then back to stock.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 08-15-2009, 10:01 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro - Mighty ROM 6 (07/18/09)

shakezzzullaa is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
ok i have a question on the action screen i have installed the energy action schreen cab works awesome and looks really nice. I have figured out how to get the gps to load google, changed the video button to load music id, and also changed the wifi to load gpsweatherradar...
How did you manage to make these changes? I went into my registry using Total Commander and tried to make these changes but I couldn't find any of the files to change.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TouchPro,Mogul,Diamond
Carrier: Alltel

junior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuffjunior1234 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to junior1234

seems to me just got a hard reset...a really hard one!!! Dang thats a rough one,i gotta reset my reset
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2009, 10:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

netengineer is keeping up the good worknetengineer is keeping up the good work
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp1 View Post

Take a look at your registry and see if making this change works for you:

Originally Posted by mp1
I just looked in my registry and found HKLM\Comm\InternetSharing\Extension=OEMAGW.dll just as you have; but I don't show this extension: HKLM\ControlPanel\WiFi Internet Sharing\Group=2.
I have only HKLM\ControlPanel\WiFi with values for ScanInterval and Timeout
I am missing the HKLM\ControlPanel\WiFi Internet Sharing\Group=2 I am just not sure where and how to add it. Sorry. Do I create a "WiFi Internet Sharing" and then add "Group=2" as an extention? can you do a screen shot of what it looks like. I am sorry, I am usally a little more literate then this. Thanks for the help. I think I am almost there!
Old 08-15-2009, 10:39 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

thedroop is a n00b

First - I just want to say thank you for all of your hard work. I love your ROMs.

I'm having an issue with your new version and I'm wondering if you can help. On other versions of your ROM I was able to update the Weather Database using HTC Weather Master, but now when I try it when I go to the weather tab it crashes and reloads TFL3D2 - any suggestions?

Thank you again for all of your hard work!
Old 08-15-2009, 10:46 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
If you search.. you'll notice this happens from time to time. The only thing i can recommend is to do that thing... The thing... that... shall not be named.

Flash back to stock, wipe device, and then flash back to NRG and then back to stock.

LMAO funny

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro