PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2009, 09:08 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by socalz71 View Post
I would wager your home screen is not the updated version as well. Hopefully there will be a fix. For now, i only have the wallpaper changer on the home screen but would like to have them on all tabs, I'm just not technical enough to figure these things out.
A while back for my rom I made some cabs for the 5 appointment home tab mod with a couple different date layouts that do work with the AllTabsBG mod, here's some screenshots, download the version you want

These will only work if the AllTabsBG mod is installed.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:08 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmylxgo View Post
Sounds like the files you are using are overwriting the custom manila files. Post a link to the cab you want to use and I will look into it later tonight.
You do a great job cmylxgo. I really like your customizations.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:10 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
A while back for my rom I made some cabs for the 5 appointment home tab mod with a couple different date layouts that do work with the AllTabsBG mod, here's some screenshots, download the version you want

Psyki, has that clock been posted already? What is the file name?
Old 07-10-2009, 09:13 PM
ROM Pimper
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by DV8Ways View Post
__________________________________________________ __
SHOUT OUTS:
NRG: Another fabulous ROM. They just keep getting better and better. I would love to send some funds your way but times are tough. As soon as I have some spare Cha-Ching, I'll be sure to show my appreciation. I'm really glad to see that others are able to show thier appreciation.

CMYLXGO: Great work on the new Home tab. Looking forward to some future customization.
Here is something I've been working on...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGNE9259VqI
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 07-10-2009, 09:15 PM
ROM Pimper

cmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation levelcmylxgo can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to cmylxgo Send a message via MSN to cmylxgo Send a message via Yahoo to cmylxgo

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post

Thanks...didn't want to have to dig through the cabs and slice and dice to make it work. Good Post

-Cmylxgo
Old 07-10-2009, 09:18 PM
BIGGZZ - VIP -
Pocket PC: Dell Streak
Carrier: AT&T

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ28 View Post
LMAO... What the hell ? What's the server's location have to do with the ROM's language ? lol
lmao...I dont know. Just an honest question.

Anyway, it seems no ROM is loading so it is something on my end unless files were corrupted but i dont think that is it. Thanks
Old 07-10-2009, 09:47 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro with custom ROMs'
Carrier: Sprint for the service & PPCGeeks for the device

meanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuffmeanfishy knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggzz View Post
lmao...I dont know. Just an honest question.

Anyway, it seems no ROM is loading so it is something on my end unless files were corrupted but i dont think that is it. Thanks

I loaded up the Titanium from the German server and its working great!!!!

P
ressing
will get you far, so PLEASE press it often!!!

Old 07-10-2009, 10:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nahcyrag is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by garifo View Post
Anyone else get their youtube app to work?
I apply the fix others have mentioned throughout this thread but no lo luck fixing it. I had this issue with 0707 and the current build as well 07/09. I am able to search for videos but when I attempt to play the video it says "cannot play this video" Any alternative solutions?

thanks

guys...do a search or read through the thread. This question has been ask at least 4-5 times. I answered this question twice myself. Look at page 370. Download the cab and install it. Next person ask this question will be shot. I am dead serious.
Old 07-10-2009, 11:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Mogul

RealtorKen is a n00b

Thanks for putting together an awesome ROM! As a noob, I tried that other Mighty ROM and after 2 days was about to go back to the stock rom but I found yours and am in love!
Old 07-10-2009, 11:42 PM
ROM Pimper

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt1Zg14vJdY

Last edited by cmylxgo; 07-10-2009 at 11:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro