View Single Post
Old 07-10-2009, 12:52 AM
zion7
Lurker

zion7 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 70909 ||

Big up ur-self NRG! Wicked ROM! I love this Rom. my wife is convinced i love it more than her. All i have been doing for the last 3 days is energy Rom & shes jealous! this is the best Rom I have used 2 date. No disrespect 2 all the other cooks, but this one right here gets a "21 gun salute!" click, clack -Boom!!! freekin A- dude, like gag me w/ah spoon, type ish bro!!!!!!!!!!! But of corse i gotta b like the rest of the insatiable, unapreciative', peepes out there & say iT WOULD ABSOLUTELY BE 100% PERFECT if you would of included sprint telenav & all the titamium plugins, like weather, system info etc. Nah scratch dat!! U rock! I know, i kno the rom cant fit everyones personal needs & wants. I wouldnt of asked if i hadent already tried to install sprint tellenav .cab with no luck. As well as trying to install plenty of the titaniun add on .cabs. do i need to coppy any files to the program file of something? i installed many of the cabs & it claimed installation was a success. soft reset , still nada! but program shows up in remove programs. WTF? im not realy a noob im comfortable w the flashing thing. But i cant figure out how to get these add ons/ plugins loaded! can some1 lend a hand? purty pleeze!!!!

/?