View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 09:11 AM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIonkey View Post
many many props and much love for this ROM . .

it is faster than any other ROM I have ever come across . . its got great applications to play with . . no bugs that I have run across so far except the fact that BEEJIVE IM doesnt work but that"s not that big of a deal.

One question though I noticed you have implemented the TF3D2 text message screen whenever you click on a text from the actual text message home screen. Is there any way possible to make it to where that is I guess the default text interface? Because whenever you like click "All messages" it takes you back to the standard and plain windows mobile text screen. Just curious.

Other than that this thing is great and I will be sticking with this ROM for a very long time
Beejive works fine here but it is in beta for Windows mobile and on their site it says permanent beta.
Expect their to be some down time or problems with it.
Not a fault of NRG.