PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-22-2009, 01:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Never mind, I got it working.......

~John
Old 08-22-2009, 02:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: sprint

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Never mind, I got it working.......

~John
how did you do it?
Old 08-22-2009, 03:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

I'm sure this isn't a rom problem because this has happened to me on other roms as well, but does anyone else have problems with unresponsive hardware keys? I hit the talk button, and the dialer doesn't pop up. Sometimes when I hit it, it will move to the next tab in TF3D. Sometimes if I hit home, it won't go to the home screen. You have to hit it a bunch of times before it does anything. Then sometimes they work perfect. Anyone else experience this or am I doing something wrong?
Old 08-22-2009, 03:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: diamond

tmcgro2573 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rogerp View Post
how did you do it?
use sdk certs cab to give permissions
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

DropZone9540 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I'm sure this isn't a rom problem because this has happened to me on other roms as well, but does anyone else have problems with unresponsive hardware keys? I hit the talk button, and the dialer doesn't pop up. Sometimes when I hit it, it will move to the next tab in TF3D. Sometimes if I hit home, it won't go to the home screen. You have to hit it a bunch of times before it does anything. Then sometimes they work perfect. Anyone else experience this or am I doing something wrong?
Sounds like your slider is going. Ever have a problem with people being able to hear you? Mic not working?

I was having the same problem you describe, including the power button not always responding. It was a broken slider (or rather, the connections between the phone and the slider). It will only get worse, take it in for repair/replacement.

Last edited by DropZone9540; 08-22-2009 at 03:48 PM.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

grneyedbandit80 is a n00b
Unhappy Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

firstly I would like to say ty again for this great looking rom , but I am having a huge issue right now with either my phone or my pc , and I would appreciate some feedback plz, ok , i synced my phone earler today with no problem with my old rom , which was stock , and after i flashed to this new rom , my pc no longer recognizes my phone, i keep hetting an error with wmdc, after i click on setup device it says " There is a problem with your connection Please disconnect and try again" , done that like 150+ times now , to no avail, and also in my microsoft updates it tells me i need to update the Microsoft corp other software , it is supposed to be for my phone and the usb , but the phone has to be connected in order to update and if i cannot get the phone to be recognized by the wmdc it cannot update , and the onlything i can think of it to come back to the source, plus if i cannot get my pc to recognize my phone how will i flash it back to a stock rom to fix whatever the problem may be ........... plz help me
Old 08-22-2009, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond

dreamer3kx is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I have this problem, the problem is the space between the home button and talk button is the D-pad, you can actually move between tabs when hitting that space when you're actually trying to hit the talk button or home button., kinda annoying.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch diamond, touch pro, TOUCH PRO 2

rogerp is keeping up the good workrogerp is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by grneyedbandit80 View Post
firstly I would like to say ty again for this great looking rom , but I am having a huge issue right now with either my phone or my pc , and I would appreciate some feedback plz, ok , i synced my phone earler today with no problem with my old rom , which was stock , and after i flashed to this new rom , my pc no longer recognizes my phone, i keep hetting an error with wmdc, after i click on setup device it says " There is a problem with your connection Please disconnect and try again" , done that like 150+ times now , to no avail, and also in my microsoft updates it tells me i need to update the Microsoft corp other software , it is supposed to be for my phone and the usb , but the phone has to be connected in order to update and if i cannot get the phone to be recognized by the wmdc it cannot update , and the onlything i can think of it to come back to the source, plus if i cannot get my pc to recognize my phone how will i flash it back to a stock rom to fix whatever the problem may be ........... plz help me
vista, or xp?
Old 08-22-2009, 04:35 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

blindednight is a n00b

Love the Rom =D> but I have one big issue and maybe it was already posted back about 300 out of 850 pages ago, lol. But maybe some one can assist or point to the page.

I use my phone for work and having the call history is very important. In this rom the call history goes all black and starts meshing all the names together the further I toggle down.
So basically all my call history and contacts are not viewable. Why is that?
At first I thought it was because of my own mods to the rom, and then I did a clean install...Then I thought it was all of my outlook contacts, so I took those out, same result.
All in all it’s in the rom somewhere. Any fix for this?

It would be awesome if there is, I would hate to go to another rom.

Thanks for any input.
Old 08-22-2009, 04:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

Going nuts checking this thread every 5 mins...

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro