View Single Post
Old 08-22-2009, 03:47 PM
grneyedbandit80
Lurker

grneyedbandit80 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Unhappy Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

firstly I would like to say ty again for this great looking rom , but I am having a huge issue right now with either my phone or my pc , and I would appreciate some feedback plz, ok , i synced my phone earler today with no problem with my old rom , which was stock , and after i flashed to this new rom , my pc no longer recognizes my phone, i keep hetting an error with wmdc, after i click on setup device it says " There is a problem with your connection Please disconnect and try again" , done that like 150+ times now , to no avail, and also in my microsoft updates it tells me i need to update the Microsoft corp other software , it is supposed to be for my phone and the usb , but the phone has to be connected in order to update and if i cannot get the phone to be recognized by the wmdc it cannot update , and the onlything i can think of it to come back to the source, plus if i cannot get my pc to recognize my phone how will i flash it back to a stock rom to fix whatever the problem may be ........... plz help me