View Single Post
Old 08-31-2009, 07:43 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Warhawk' (23016) ** | Built Aug 11 | w Manila 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
Are you serious!, because you cannot "play" a game! no wonder your battery sucks you try and play lame *** games all day.
ROTFL, how can I play a lame@ss game all day if the ROM is incapable of playing it in the first place ?????????????????????

Just to clarify, I rarely actually play the game (I use it to kill a few spare minutes here & there at work, I don't think I've played it in weeks at this point). I do like the capability of playing it occasionally however as it is an awesome game. If that was the only bug I had with the ROM, I certainly wouldn't worry about it. Between that, the buggy dialer & some other problems I found (I won't detail them, they are all in this thread somewhere) I decided to move on.

The ROM I am on now runs it fine, does not use the laggy buggy dialer & has excellent battery life to boot. I think NRG is an AWESOME ROM & have recommended it to numerous other people, it is just not for me at this time. I certainly may return to it at some point (I have already done that a half dozen times)

~John